Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 22, 2017

A very unique and useful app. Allows me to add inventory to my store fast and efficiently and using a huge trusted brand like amazon to source my products! Thanks guys for creating such a cool app!

Abodify
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 20, 2017

Works great, quick and easy, had no time starting up and get going with this app, could not be any easier.

Electronics Phones Ect
Time spent using app: 3 days

Great app
www.LavishCartel.com

Lavishcartell
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 20, 2017

I like this app. It works great!

Shopicted Com
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 13, 2017

update: the basic program is a trial set up essentially because once amazon checks your site they will shut you down if they can't find your api key. So you need the upgrade to keep your affiliate account. Would have been nice to know that before

This program is really helpful. It allows me to link the clothes I am already selling on amazon as well as fill my store with some great additives.

Don't get confused this is not a drop shipping options.

check out my store www.atcclothing.com

Atc Clothing
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 17, 2017

I like it so far... awaiting some results! :)

Shirt Store Usa
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 16, 2017

I cant believe how easy this app is to set up and use. The sales are going to roll in with ease. Thank you Spreadr!

Diyimprint Com
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 15, 2017

This app is great for our site! I wish the settings were in the shopify main dashboard like in some other apps, but after a few minutes messing around with it, the settings were easy enough to change.

Gnomadlife
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited January 12, 2017

It is one of the lovely and the beautiful application we have ever seen and use. Thumbs up and keep up the good work guys and kiss you all.

Voguebands
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 12, 2017

Was testing the app our for a while to see if it fit well for our needs. We updated to a new theme using sections and had some minor bugs. Tejas, my customer service rep quickly addressed all the glitches in no time flat. I'm honestly really impressed. Give this app a try for sure. These guys are great and the app works very well. 5 Star customer service, thanks!

Blicard