AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

The Official Sunflower Shop

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

Hotshack Online Store

Downloaded 2mo ago. Products fail to transfer constantly. Cannot report errors. Even after constant email correspondence w the developer, NOTHING has been fixed. THIS APP IS TRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome2MyFresh

I have no use for Shopify if Amazone doesnt work....please resolve

masonpcparadise

well now it just says bad gateway error for ubantu and id like to have it rfixed asasp please because i had to delete it and i have products through this.

FabArtisan

I sent emails twice about the app but no response from this app administration. Poor Customer Service

Hotchpop

I have had more problems - not importing any variances, not importing all variances, extremely slow, and the newest MAJOR PROBLEM - it started importing to my other store instead of the store I was logged into!
I need a different app. This doesn't even work on my other store and we've lost countless hours of work time dealing with this app.

Tim's Tackle Company

I originally loved this app, but after a short time it became such a burden because it won't import all the variances or pics, and then it just started having continuous stops and errors. I was told by the company it was an Amazon problem - I doubt that. Either fix the app or take it off Shopify!

May 3, 2019

Hi, we have never told anybody is an Amazon problem. We had a big upgrade work days ago where users can get all variants images/prices and update products prices. Our banner message indicates the status of import feature.

Thanks

UniSarang

Messaged for help a week ago. Doesn't help. Please message me back so that I may use your app. Thank you.

wholesalebanknote

THIS IS NOT THE DROPSHIPPER APP< HERE IS THE FIRST MESSAGE YOU WILL GET FROM APP: "Remember you are responsible for placing Amazon order. we don't auto-fulfill"

Swaggin' Tail

I had the same problem as "itsy bitsy bridal" - all the products I added looked as if I was selling them direct - no link via my affiliate account. This app is awful and absolutely HORRIBLE customer support.

Previous 1 3