AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Proflimsa

Communication is very good! I wrote to them by email and they helped me very quickly. I really liked the attention and they solved everything for me. I have other online stores and will work with them. AMP pages do rank very well in google. 100% recommended.

Syncwire

Useless for me, once I add a custom section in 1 product page, it will appear in all product pages. What if we need to optimize a specific page. No we cannot.

Cara Camilla International

Yeah this app really boosted both my Google Ads performance as well as the organic Google traffic. It makes things so simple, that I'm using it on 3 stores already. Google really loves the AMP product pages and this is noticeable in the ads performance. Also, the support team helped me already multiple times very well. They really seem to care about their customers!

Ozlighting.com.au

Great app and very helpful support. Would highly recommend if you're looking for an AMP app for shopify.

TOSYS Candles and Gifts

Very good app so far - customer service have been outstanding when I wanted to amend a theme. Would highly recommend it. The theme editor works well and is easy to use.

Deerah

Not going to stress how much I love this app & how useful it's been to my store, Stephen & Mark have been extremely cooperative, they always go the extra mile to make sure I get answers.

Samurai Insoles

AMP by Shop Sheriff easily and quickly converted by blog posts to AMP format! They look great, and became 98% faster instantly. When I had a small issue with something not displaying correctly, the team instantly responded to my request for help, and it was fixed in 15 minutes. Thank you Shop Sheriff team!

innovatenatural

As we all know speed is super important on mobile. Our theme just wasnt cutting it. Enter AMP by Shop Sheriff. It was easy to install. Easy to do the basic configuration. For the few slightly more confusing parts their support has been very helpful and everything has been taken care of promptly. The functionality is amazing. Our scores on Pagespeed etc. have greatly improved thanks to AMP. Yes you don't get all the functionality of our mobile theme, but the speed and possible lift to conversions make it worth while. Thank you!

The US Patio Furniture

I'm probably the least tech-savvy human being in the world but hey the app is super easy to use. It provides near-identical Shopify themes that make things even easier. My site required an extra ''Buy on Amazon'' button that is not available by default but the customer support is quite responsive and helpful. Stephen took an extra mile to fix things for me in the background and it works perfectly. There is an AMP page validation feature that you can check the AMP pages with a single click. It offers a 14-day trial which I think is great. So simply there is no risk. What you can include on the AMP page is a bit more limited than a regular page as AMP is made to be as fast as possible. However, the app provides so much customizable content that allows you to make your site unique and helpful to the visitor. I tried a few other apps but I can say that this is the best AMP app ever. I highly recommend it.

Impact Berry

AMP by Shop Sheriff is a highly beneficial and phenomenally easy to use app. Very intuitive setup with a few basic yet highly efficient themes. Properly coded integration to Shopify that boosts SEO and helps increase sales.
Plus, the service is superb, very reactive and generous. Thank you, highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51