AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Clarity of Sight Ltd

I contacted support a few times to answer some questions I had, I found them to be very helpful and genuinely keen to help. Very happy indeed.

December 14, 2019

Thank you very much, Matt. It was a pleasure chatting with you and your feedback has been phenomenal. Glad we could get you set up and looking forward to putting your feature requests in action!
Cheers

Bloom Audio

Fantastic team and GREAT support. Fast, courteous, and helpful in every interaction. Wholeheartedly recommended.

December 13, 2019

Thanks Andrew! Thanks for being a long-time customer and for all the feedback regarding the app. Glad to see the customizations looking great! Feel free to reach out if you need anything. Happy holidays!

Ruin Days

Incredible support. The founder replies nearly instantly at all hours of the day to help and give insight into how the app works. It was super easy to set up and Google indexed my site and is now serving AMP pages within 24 hours of installing the app. You won't regret installing this

December 12, 2019

Reviews like this really do help us keep that midnight oil burning! I'm happy to be on the front line collecting feedback from awesome shops like yours and also developing the core product. All of the feedback received is going directly into creating an even better product and improving the overall user experience. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this and I wish you the best with all your holiday sales. Glitter-bombs-away!

Smart Beauty Shop

Great app! Makes it easy for non-developers. Great support team which is always ready to help even if the issues dont concern their app. They can have more theme options though, that will will be great

December 12, 2019

Thank you Nalin! We love adding value to the community so we're happy to continue to support you! We're in the process of developing even more fully-compatible AMP themes, complete with the upgrades you would expect, like a sticky cart button, animated headers, etc.

One of the reasons we haven't pumped out 10 themes already is because we want to make sure we create a few extremely versatile themes rather than a dozen "decent" themes. We're also extremely committed to making sure the themes we create are as optimized as possible, and that they score between 90-100% on GTMetrix's Page Speed test, so we make sure to set that bar high!

That being said, we have some really really amazing things coming up, including more themes and theme integrations, so thank you for being a customer throughout the year and I wish you the happiest of holiday seasons / new years.

Ericol Jewelry

Stephen helped me with the set up process and is still assisting me with further understanding how the app works. I'm impressed with both the customer service and ease of installing the app. I highly recommend these guys!

December 11, 2019

Happy to help! AMP is naturally a bit complicated so we're constantly updating our knowledge base and blog to better suit the masses, but nothing helps more than a quick chat. We'll be here if you need anything along the way. Happy holidays!

Wild Earth

Great app! Super easy to use and amazing support. If you're trying to up your SEO game with easy to manage AMP pages, this app is for you.

December 11, 2019

I love your team's marketing/branding and thrilled to have you on board with AMP. Thank you for the feature requests and I'm glad we could get them integrated for your team! Drop me a message if you need anything. Best of luck with the business and with all things Shopify-related.

North Country Fire

Been using the app for over a year now. The biggest plus is linking mobile URLs for Ads to AMP pages. Most traffic online is mobile and you don't want to pay for them and then lose them because of slow load times. Next, is the SEO boost which is definitely apparent. The app is worth it and the support is professional and extremely competent. Also, they continue to improve consistently. Really great, can't say enough.

December 10, 2019

Thank you Sean! You've certainly seen us grow over the year and I'm thrilled that you've stuck with us for the ride! It means a lot to build trust in the Shopify community, so thanks for trusting us with your AMP pages, We've got you covered if you need anything or ever have any questions regarding AMP & Shopify. Best of luck with everything, and happy holiday season!

Guitars On Main

As mobile becomes more and more the main traffic source online I realized the value of having an AMP site that is able to display my homepage. I've tried other apps without AMP homepage options and got very little traffic.

Shop Sherrif has my AMP Homepage ranking in the top 10 for keywords already and the customer support has been stellar. This app is definitely worth the investment. You need a fast mobile page without 3rd party apps slowing it down. Faster, lower bounce rates and better rankings will be a few of the benefits that you will enjoy the first couple of weeks. Thank you Shop Sherrif! :)

December 10, 2019

Thank you Robert! This is an absolutely glowing review and I can't thank you enough for sharing your positive experience. As page-speed and a clean user experience is so crucial to mobile, we're making sure to improve every step of the way. We've got you 100% on your GTMetrix report:
And I can promise that we will only continue to grow and add value to your shop. If you need anything always feel free to reach out.

sexsupplyshop

Excellent App, you will see how fast Google recognize product and collection pages on your site. It is second site where I install this app. Very good support, from Stephen Gardner.

I wish to have more good build apps like this

December 4, 2019

Thrilled to see you using AMP on not 1 but 2 different Shopify enterprises! I love hearing things like this and we'll make sure we support you double-time :)
I'll also make sure we keep you in the loop about upcoming Shop Sheriff apps. Thanks for all your kind words!

LinkParis.com

These guys are the best folks I've found in the Shopify APP store.

I needed a small code adjustment in order to make the app work with my store and they got it done in 12 hours.

Best AMP app available.

December 3, 2019

Thanks a lot, John! Glad we could integrate your line-item properties and still get you a 100% score on GTMetrix! We'll be here when you need us so feel free to drop in and say hi. Thanks again for your review, and best of luck with your shop!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31