AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

MyRetroposter

We started using the free version of AMP by Shop Sheriff a few month ago and soon opted for the paid plan which allows to AMP all pages and we absolutely don't regret it.

While it was doubling our app fees as it's priced the same as the basic plan of Shopify, it's money well spent.

We were asked to leave a review from the beginning but decided to wait a couple months so we could give a review based on real experience.

So here it is :

We don't have any dev/coder in our team and had absolutely no problem setting up everything. Basically you just need to personalise your pages like you did with Shopify. The look and feel of the interface is quite similar, hence it's very easy and allow you to specifically adapt your pages content for mobile users.

Regarding performance, while we also did some SEO optimisation, our ranking in the search engines has improved a lot, so as our trafic and sales.

Conclusion : Really happy we took the move and we are considering getting the Shop app by Shop Sheriff

Yunque Store

I converted a big shopify store www.yunque.store in 1 day - i used the same theme - Brooklyn. It took time to recreate the store - but was much easier than shopify. Slideshows look great. Collections gave trouble with image but it was a shopify issue - fixed with creating new collections (same conditions) and the tiles images went perfect. IT IS A GREAT TOOL THAT SOLVED MY 2 MAIN PROBLEMS 1-MUCH FASTER STORE 2-MOBILE RESPONSIVE. As a result eliminated the need for a mobile platform. I added a HTML component to allow users to jump via a url html to the amped url on top of the store - thus both stores are connected.

Pet Stop Store

This app absolutely gets 5 stars! If you're looking to create AMP pages, this should be the ONLY app you choose. I swear you will have AMP pages in under 3 minutes! Got questions? Support is an email away and they're pretty quick! I've tried a few AMP apps, but hands down this is the best. Don't take my word for it... go ahead and install it! You won't be disappointed! #trustandbelieve

Flower Power Packages

This app gets 5 stars! It's beyond easy to install and set-up. If you need help or have questions ... just simply reach out to support. They're really quick to respond! I kind of get excited when I see orders that come from AMP pages.

Make My Clock

Super Helpful App, Saw an increase in conversions immediately. Lesser Bounce rates due to slow page load speed. It is a wonderful app for any store.
Mark and Stephen are extremely Prompt and helpful in case you need any assistance.

Ogre Enterprises LLC

Our mobile site is flying using this app. We were new to AMP code, and this app easy to use, and customer support top notch.

Lukegobest

This is definitely one of the best apps in the Shopify app store, very flexible to set up your own AMP pages, they load very fast. And you can customize these AMP pages just like custom theme pages.

Super great service and super quick response, thank you Stephen!

RoadGods

You want amp for your store, don't even think of any other app. The app is truly amazing, much beyond the others out there. I have tried others as well. ShopSheriff is much more powerful and very user friendly, given that it uses same shopify UI we are accustomed to. Above all, Stephen and his team are the real charm. They helped me customise the templates to include some custom code we had on our live store. The "other amp app" refused to do that unless I upgraded to some enterprise plan!
I would like to say that Stephen and team are genuinely driven to help people on their issues and it reflects.
More power to you stephen, hope you grow many folds ! .. you guys deserve to!

Cartel De Amore

If you are not on AMP, you should not be in business.... Good luck to you! Whoever wants to know the truth, this app gave me quality score of 10 on Google PPC. This is the first time I have seen this quality score in over 7 years doing it. Highest I got was 9, but NEVER 10. Great job!

The Changing World Store

Amazing App!! - i started using the free one, for about 10 mins and before i know it i updated to the top plan. they dont pester you to leave a review like most others, happy to help straight away. 100& recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42