AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Kinky Toy Store

Great app works well and is easy to install. I did have to upgrade from the free version too make us of the advanced features.

URBY

insane app amazing support 24/7. I like the app the page speed is absolutely nice i am testing how it works with google and facebook

RONNIE FASHION

This app has done so much for me. I like the app and will keep using it and will soon upgrade from the free plan.

Bali Sex Store - Tienda Erótica Virtual

Great App, Great customer support from Mark

Easy instalation, everything has been seamless so far. I hope they can integrate the whatsapp button i asked.

Safety Stickers

App seems to work good. Had some problems with google flagging my amp pages as bad, Steven helped me out with correcting the bad code that was left with another app and helped clean up another problem i had. He went above and beyond what he needed to do for me. THANK YOU!

Fleck

I used this app to create AMP pages for my products catalog. It is very helpful in SEO boost and discovery.

Frate Mate Club

Awesome app ! The support team is very efficient and proactive. Easy to set up and the result are instantly

La Boite à Grains

Awesome app, and even more awesome support. Everything is customizable easily, and "amping" our site was a breeze. Probably one of the best app and app developer team out there, thanks guys!

Air Plant Design Studio

Great APP and even better support! Had a few issues that we couldn't figure out in the beginning where AMP pages were not being indexed. The developers took a lot of time to try to help track down what the issue was and help us correct it. In this day of age its rare to get that kind of support and help with a product like an App. Not to mention the set up is a breeze, you have lots of control over the settings, and it just plain works. Already have recommended the APP to several friends in the ecomm space.

Mind Body and Soul

Great App comes in handy every time I would definetly recommend this to every Ecom shop owner......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23