AMP

AMP

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Sketch Lit

Really useful! I find that this app is just a one-click usage. Amazing.
Too bad that paid plans are quite expensive.

The Royal Key

I use the AMP app to improve my Google AdWords campaigns for mobile users. The customer support team was extremely quick with answering my questions. They have a great chat option on their website. In all cases they answered me within one minute!
I also noted a significant increase in my mobile Google PageSpeed score. From 52 to 78!!!

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

A lot easier to use than most other SEOI have tried! Very helpful meaning less headaches! Thank you!

ATRANGI

app is easy to use and simple.... Support was quick. I feel as basic free feature, blog and products be offered for free. No issues with the app... app is awesome and extremely simple to use.. Its a must have app.... My website got indexed by google in 1 day and I can also see the traffic in analytics... Once again, if you want AMP this is a must have app... Simplest and best

Hyvinvoinnin.com

So far so good.

I stumbled on this app and these guys by accident, and I'm glad I did. Support has been fantastic in helping us get things rolling quickly, and all the questions we've had have been answered promptly and professionally.

The installation process was smooth, and the app itself covers all our needs. I highly recommend this app. They've saved us a lot of time, plus they have some cool features coming up.

Rabbit Hero

It cannot be made any better. An ultimate AMP plugin for Shopify. Highly customizable, you've everything available in the free version itself. This is one of the best plugin that you could ever use in your store. Highly recommended.

A Little Of Dis And Dat

great app easy to use i recommend it 100% anything to make our jobs easier will test more and give

Zocco Beauty

This app is a life changer. Please remember this APP - AMP. The support is fantastic. Even if you sometimes ask some simple questions they are there and support you. I am a real fan!

Lectronix

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEARORGANIC

Really good. Pages are now rendered very fast and the best thing is their customer service. Excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16