AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Keep Doggie Safe

KeepDoggieSafe.com
As someone who isn't well versed in SEO or development knowledge, the customer service that comes with this app is unparalleled to any other app we use. Real time, proactive, courteous, and friendly. I highly recommend using it.

MyBatua.com

The app works great and their support is awesome, all changes you would require would get fulfilled within 24-48 hours.
Stephen has helped me greatly with this.

January 11, 2020

Thank you very much! We're happy to continue supporting you and greatly appreciate your feedback. I can personally promise consistent updates to the app all year long, and to continue building the best possible AMP platform on Shopify. Best of luck to your business in 2020!

Curavita

I've been using this app on my clients and own site for a while now. Support is always great and they know what their doing. Great app for anyone wanting to optimize for AMP in the correct way.

January 11, 2020

This is fantastic to hear. Our support team (which includes myself) take pride in making sure customers are both satisfied and educated on all the technicalities of AMP. Thanks a million for taking the time to write this, and I wish you the best of luck throughout the new year!

Balls Deep Tackle

sped up our mobile traffic considerably and created a much better experience for customers where the page loads nearly instantly.

January 11, 2020

Thank you! Love your product :) and your 99% on GTMetrix's speed test!
We're happy to have you on board this year, and we'll be here if you have any questions!

The Sweat Aesthetic

This app is great. The AMP page themes are really easy to edit and the support is awesome. I was connected with a support agent via chat almost instantly and they were very helpful.

Haritaki Plus - Yogic Super Brain Food

I used this to increase site speed. I set it up in 3 minutes, which totally impressed me, as I am not techy. When I tested the site speed it was at 99% on https://gtmetrix.com/ This was the fastest, easiest way to increase site speed that I have seen. I am interested to see what happens to my SEO scores.

XXLPanda.com

I like this app as it really helps my mobile ranking in Google. And it is quite easy to setup too. The interface is clean and easy to navigate.

Catwa Deals

Fantastic application ! very helpful and the customer support is fantastic too !
I strongly recommend that

Gift Canadian

Out of box customer support. They always give satisfactory result. Love the way Stephen works. Finally I have integrated AMP in my website hopefully now the speed would be great and customers can buy my stuff :)

dare2live.nl

Easy to install, we sall see if it provides what it says but i have trust in it. So stop this and move on. thx

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32