AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Topro Business

Awesome. It's like plug and play installation. Highly recommending. Thanks for having a free option.

cermatreatment.com

Excellent support Stephen gave me some great recommendations which help my site for example like speedboostr which was VERY helpful for my site errors and speed he took the time to research apps for me which he was not required to do. But he did it on his own. I am using the completed package they offer The Amp and PWA I notice that Bing is discovering the Atom urls getting index nicely. Thank you Stephen for all your help.

Outlet of Switzerland

Fantastic customer service! Stephen and his team are incredibly responsive and helpful, thank you! They did some changes to our store as a special request.

Sounding Stone

I admit, I fell for it, the app was listed as 'free'. I spent some time setting up the amp templates and I was able to publish 'products' for free. Collection pages require a paid plan, I think blog pages also require a paid plan but I didn't get that far, I uninstalled the app when I was prompted to upgrade and pay for something that was advertised as free.

Central Collectibles

&hh&jffjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfkfkfjfjfjfjfjfjfjdjeiry fun xhsbejdjdjddjdjdjjc ugg ur jrkfffjdjxjjcjfjfjf

Lyxdesign.se

We created AMP for all the product pages and now we can see they started to index. Very smooth and nice tool and really great and quick support. Thanks to Mark!

Bech Bhai Bech

Superb App! The mobile theme can be customized to how you want to make it look & feel. AMP is a new Google marketing product which uses AI algorithms for ad promotions uses demographics, location, behavior of people to show up relevant ads, it is targeted mainly to mobile users.

OV LLC

Stephen is a blessing! What a customer service team. He went above and beyond to solve a problem that was not due to AMP at all, instead it was a shopify-based issue. I am in awe! I try to do the same for my customers but very, very few companies go the extra mile like AMP and Stephen. What are you waiting for? Install this app at once and see your traffic spike higher than you thought was possible.

Imperium Miniatures

Real easy to use. I am using the free plan right now and seems to be directing views toward our store. Thinking about upgrading and trying more of their service.

Lee Display

I'm using this app to increase our mobile site speed because it is bad right now. Wish they made it easier to redirect mobile users to our amp site. We're having trouble figuring out how to do that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25