AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Adept Authors

Amazing support team and APP, one of the best out there. The support team answers any questions and offers custom editing for any of your problems. And the app is well build.

Hidden Prints

I'm a pretty sceptical person and was very sceptical about how good this app would be. To be honest, I didn't fully understand it, I just knew from research that AMP could help SEO. What I didn't know is that within the first week of installing it, I got about 8-10 sales, and they were all organic from Google search. Absolutely blown away by the results, and they can only get better! This app is a keeper for sure. If you're sceptical like me, just try the 14 day free trial and like me, you'll probably see results!! 12/10 for sure! :)

Lady Bonita

Using this app has helped us by increasing traffic and conversions on our website. Also, customer service is fast and efficient.

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about 45 days now. Setup was extremely simple. I had a couple of feature requests I wanted to include and one of my feature requests has already been acted upon and implemented. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. I would recommend this app based on the level of support alone, but the app also does everything it says it does and is as easy to setup as advertised.

Sauipe

REVIEW REVISED ON 10/21/2020: We still love the app, but it has some weird stuff. Support is amazing, and they have helped curb some of the issues, but I recommend the stores that install this to REALLY look into your Google Console and whatever tool you may use to monitor SEO, because the app did cause some technical problems. I don't know what Support did, but it seems to have fixed most issues. One issue that is still pending, is that when we update pages, for instance a blog, the changes are NOT reflected in the AMP version. It's been days and the AMP version still shows the old version of the page. It doesn't happen to all pages or blogs, it's not consistent, so I don't know what gives. But still, for the most part, we still recommend the app. Unfortunately, I will take one star for the unsolved mysteries..... ORIGINAL REVIEW:
If I could give 10 stars, I would. We recently hired an SEO expert who told us we should AMP our pages. I knew nothing about that. Did a quick research and found this app. At first I thought it would be too good to be true, so many 5 stars, a handful of 4 stars and that's it. BUT IT IS INDEED THAT AWESOME!!!!!
We installed the product. It's a lot of new things to learn, but they make it super easy to install. I can learn more and read all their great documentation later if time allows. The installation was great, with some questions that support addressed with me right away on chat. THEIR SUPPORT IS OUTSTANDING. A couple of things showed up on our SEO monitoring tool and I contacted Sheriff support twice. They addressed my concern immediately. We started seeing results on google already. I wish I knew about this when we started 2 years ago!!!! Great product, amazing support.

Finturely

I use this on my Debut theme and had a few SVG photo issues in the product description. However, their service team responded very quick and was able to get the photos on the AMP page. GREAT customer service and I would recommend ShopSheriff if you're on the fence about AMP pages. The pages are really fast. You can check your Google Analytics on the free trial and see the results for yourself.

Hub of Widgets

I used this app to install AMP for my website as AMP is faster and improves user retention and is counted for seo as well, and this App just did that for free, Splendid

Gioielleria Capodagli

I'm extremely satisfied with the app
also the support is great... i just asked a question for my personal purposes and Stephen also updated my theme
very very satisfied..
the amp version of my shopify is maybe better than the normal version

Sex Toys Erotica Adult Store

I've been using this app for a little while, and can honestly say it works great! Stephen is fantastic, prompt and extremely helpful.

Liberty Shoes Australia

The app works perfectly and Stephens' support has been wonderful! Free theme has so many features, I think paid one will be even more awesome. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45