AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

CraftHTV.com

You need AMP to survive in the crazy world of ecommerce and Shop Sheriff delivers in spades. The interface is easy to use and will allow you to have AMP delivered pages in a matter of minutes, that match your site. Support for this app is awesome, thanks to Mark and Stephen. They will get your issue or an issue that Google reports quickly addressed and fixed.

Dragons Head Shop

AMP by Shop Sheriff is an awesome app, very easy to use and intuitive. My page speed went through the roof and it paid for itself within 1 week of installation. Highly recommended, looking forward to seeing the new themes that are on the way.

CentralSound

A must have app for SEO ranking and organic traffic. AMP by shop sheriff ties in with review apps that make a huge impact on appearance, seo, traffic and trust. A little bit confusing to understand how AMP pages work at first but the support is on point and very responsive with any questions or concerns. Noticed an increase in sales and traffic almost immediately after installing and still going strong after 1+ years. This is the #1 app out of all when it comes to marketing / seo apps for shopify. Happily pay the the monthly premium for the company plan, it's worth every penny.

Annanda Chaga Mushrooms

Excellent App, absolute must have if you are running e-commerce business. Easy to navigate, setup and use. Support is amazing helps us maximize our customers AMP experience which has made a huge difference in sales and speed. amp.annandachaga.com

Cheerful Kangaroo

Totally love the app! The app has boosted my Google speed score from less than 20 to over 80. It has many powerful features that I enjoy when building the store AMP version and looks like they are still releasing the new features every month. The customer support is awesome, answering all my questions super patiently and working with me to fix my issues till midnight. Strongly recommend it!

Crown Cookware

A fantastic top-notch developer team; highly recommended AMP platform with substantive documentation and support

KHAISTA

Great app and great support. Excellent customer service. A MUST HAVE app for all shopify store owners.

Otis Skincare

Excellent app! Very quick and easy to install and has increased our page loading speed enormously. Plus, we installed about 6 weeks ago and we've seen a big boost in the number of keywords we rank for as well. Fantastic support staff, really good and responsive at helping you to style the pages exactly as you want them. Highly recommend!

Dissent Skate Shop

I had a slight initial issue with designing my AMP homepage - the support team were extremely professional and fast at sorting my issue out so 10/10 for that. I've only had the app running for a few days now so I am looking forward to seeing some results - I hope the results are as good as the service i've received so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Forge Jewelry

Installed this AMP App on our site and our mobile speed more than doubled in some cases. Google loves the new AMP pages and the speed. Quick install and setup, easy to use, easy to understand directions. Get off the fence and use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52