AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) - for more mobile sales & SEO

Somér Natural

This app is awesome! It's user-friendly with simplified directions and the customer support team is readily available and super helpful. We bought the plan without any regrets. We anticipate the social button for Instagram coming soon. All other buttons are available. Bravo! Cheers!

We got swag

'#f rxrxrxrxrxrxtxrxrxrxrxr. F r r rxr rxrxrxrxr r r r r r r rxrxt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t e e r r f

Zoomlite

After researching a few AMP apps available, found out out about this. Great app and easy to setup. The best part is the amazing support provided by Stephen who turned around some custom integrations to make this compatible with our theme in just a couple of hours.

luxandluz

Just getting started with AMP but so far so good. Very easy to use and happy with the changes we can make ourselves!

Buy Direct - Deals

I was looking for a painless solution for implementing Amp for my products and collection pages. This app couldn't make it any easier. It does exactly what we're looking for and injects a line of code on every product page, so that Google can easily index it. Very good app, and excellent support.

Decal Obsession

Just downloaded this app and I'm happy with it so far. Will update on how it works on site in the future. Thank you for offering this very useful app!

Just what I was looking for.

Best Dang Stuff

Easy to use took my site Mobile page speed from 16 seconds to about 2 seconds! Speed kills..you MUST have speed on mobile! Customer service was awesome..I just hit them in the Live chat and they were helpful with everything!

Ocha & Co.

Really pleased with the help Stephen provided to set this up for me. Just started using AMP but I think I struck lucky by choosing AMP by Shop Sheriff over the other apps available to Shopify users. Gets my stamp of approval

Scholl UK

This is the best AMP app I used (and I tried a few before deciding on AMP by Shop Sheriff). The development team is very helpful. They have been responding to my questions in a timely manner and what's more, they added even a couple of features on my request. Highly recommended.

InstaStil.Ro

easy to setup, I hope more features will be added soon like use own css. Support responded very fast!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8