Analyzify

Analyzify

$749 one-time charge
Rating (5)
January 31, 2022

I can't recommend Analyzify enough! After unsuccessfully talking to many agencies and consultants to take care of a tracking assignment, I was fortunate to find Analyzify and they were able to implement what we needed, in record time and providing exceptional service throughout the process. Thanks! :)

Swedish Posture
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 27, 2022

It's a very good investment for us ! Way cheaper thank hire a freelance or an agency for this work. Currently all is working good :)

Céladon Paris
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2022

Professional. Fast. Knowledgeable. Personalized service (It always feels like we are their top priority). A must-have.

Dermalhealthstore™
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 20, 2022

Such a good tool to provide you with everything you need to measure your performance as a whole, such an eye opener. Excellent customer support at every stage of the onboarding process. This is the first Shopify app that you should have after building your store, definitely recommended.

Tajna Shoes
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 11, 2022

I used this app to track Google Analytics updating it to GA4 and so far the results have been amazing. We were previously blind to this data but now we are finally able to track our conversion funnel. The Analyzify team helped us set up our GA4 which was amazing because we were lost and gave us amazing support with the rest of their set up until we were sure everything was running smoothly. 100% recommended!

TSX Sportswear
Ecuador
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 7, 2021

It is worth every penny. The customer support is excellent. They went above and beyond to correct and improve my Google tag manager and Analytics. They even conducted services not included in the app.

Pure & Primal
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 25, 2021

Awesome app, support team and easy set up. Strongly recommend them. Erman is super knowledgable so get this for yourself and stop worrying about tracking your ads etc.

Niklas Christl Visuals
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 24, 2021

This app is works great and is a one time charge not a recurring monthly charge like others. Even better they offer a data studio report which can plug into all your social channels / analytics and provide custom reporting. Their support team has been so responsive in fixing all issues for me!

Magenta Flowers
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 19, 2021

Good honest people that set up everything well. We can now see all traffic data better than before.
Happy to work with them again.

Re Tech UK
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 3, 2021

Not a huge review guy, but after my experience here felt compelled to emphasize just how great this team is. After spending over $200 on fiverr trying to work with random sellers to try and get my analytics and facebook pixel issues sorted out (deduplication errors, not optimized event errors, random things in GA4 that made literally zero sense) I somehow found Anna who let me know about Analyzify and their service. After my fiverr experiences, I was a bit skeptical but after working with them for about a week now I am truly blown a way. For the first time since starting my website, everything. works. perfectly. Cannot emphasize enough how great it is to finally cross all of those data issues off my list and not have to worry about them anymore knowing that all of my data is correct, clean and organized. Would have paid 2-3x what I did for their set up. The team is extremely communicative (only downside is there is about a 10-12 hour time difference so when we do email it is while the other party is asleep :) ) but out of every app i have used on shopify can confidently say this was absolutely the best purchase decision i have made.

Root Natural Care