Analyzify

Analyzify

$749 one-time charge
Rating (5)
September 28, 2021

Loved how super quick and efficient the implementation process was. Another important plus point is that there's only one time fee compared to other apps charging recurring monthly fees. I believe this is the best app for GTM implementation for shopify stores!

BySymphony
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 25, 2021

If you are using Google Analytics it is incredibly important to be able to trust your data. Basing decisions on an account that isn't set up properly has such uncertainty and that is exactly where we were before using Analyzify. Erman and his team were able to quickly set up our account correctly and fix existing errors. I highly recommend taking the time and small fee is very reasonable and definitely worth the investment. Thank you Erman!

Perkie Prints
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 25, 2021

Absolutely fantastic team, prompt response, quick resolution to the problems. Erman even created a video to run me through all the tracking and provided few inputs to improve the tracking. Thank you Erman and team.

Nayesha Oil Mills
India
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 24, 2021

I have worked with dozens of different developers and agencies but none have been as helpful and knowledgeable as the team at Analyzify. They go over and above expectations. These guys are the real deal; Mr. Erman really took the extra miles! He is very detailed and even figured out a few issues with my Google account that I haven't been realizing! I strongly recommend Analyzify app

ANNAH HARIRI
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2021

I'm literally clueless when it comes to tech and since launching my subscription coffee business a year ago have used dozens of different developers and agencies but none have been as helpful and knowledgeable as the team at Analyzify. They go over and above expectations and I wish them all the best as they grow as a business too.

exhale coffee roasters
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 15, 2021

I'm using this app to enhance my tracking accuracy and to avoid the pain of setting up GTM. This guys are the real deal, they deliver on time and their support is top notch. Erman took his time to make a custom video for us to show all the arrangements done to our platforms. We couldn't be happier, thanks and keep rocking!

Hellmet Motorsports
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 11, 2021

This app is working great. Support and devoloper team is helpful. Thank you Erman for helping. Thanks Analyzify.

Jaliri
Time spent using app: 30 days
September 10, 2021

So glad we went with Analyzify. Amazing value and a super helpful tech team who spotted a bunch of tracking disasters and fixed them. Really happy :)

EXALT
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 8, 2021

These guys are the real deal; we had thrown everything at our disposal for fixing our Google Analytics tracking issues with our shopify store but nothing worked. They not only fixed the GA tracking but also setup GA4. Absolutely amazing

Avengarde Global
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 30, 2021

Mr. Erman really took the extra miles to help me out! He is very detailed and even figured out few issues with my Google account that I haven't been realizing! I strongly recommend Analyzify app, especially Erman's good attitude!

Cadeaus™