Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

SUNRISE Makeup

Estoy muy contento de tener esta app en mi sitio. Realmente es una aplicación útil, cómoda y fácil de usar. Recomiendo app.
Gracias por vuestra dedicación y Excelente trabajo.

Lazy Boomer Shop

Great app, exactly what i was looking for! Cheers to the developers and thanks for keeping this app free!

TotallyCuteandCreepy

Make the Chinese New Year processing and shipping delay noticeable on every page. People can find information quickly.

Lilyfifth

I like this Apps, it is very useful. I will recommend my friends to use this too. Amazing for this free App.

The Winch Pros

So far it works really well! Id like to see a count down timer to add some urgency to the bar though.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

Great app! Extremely easy to use & the bar looks great in my shop. The free version does exactly what I needed, so I'm happy!

Official Latvian Apparel

Easy to use,
looks good,
basic options are free,
you can add a link or button even or make the bar clickable.

Great app, thanks for your hard work team!

Influpress

Super easy to use and install on app. Design looks really nice and I think it will increase my conversion rate significantly.

Shooters

Very easy to use and solves the issue of promotional events. Would definitely recommend to my friends and clients who use Shopify.

LUMIN LAMP HOUSE

Really love the app. It gets the job done. the free version works perfectly, have been using it for 6 months now.