All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

The Movie Box co

It is great. Let's me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that i need.

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

Works as advertised, just needed a basic bar that we can change announcements when needed. Recommended.

Waves & Planes

This app is super easy to use and modify to fit our branding needs. It was quick to setup and install and looks great on our site!

Scaranto

Esta bien, se le puede dar un buen uso aunque la personalizacion de muchas cosas no es gratuita. Buena app

Rêve Bodysuits

This app is Great! Just got it so I wouldn't be able to say if it is a good purchase long term. But, so far I love it.

Gems Luxe

great app! has alot of benefits and willl help your store tremendously. This app will help you boost up sales.

ArchieSoul Men

Really good app, easy to use, good options for customization, and excellent support when needed and very good communication.

Feel the love cosmetics

My theme did not come with a bad announcement luckily i stumbled upon this and now i do with bars and banners!

Winnie + Crew

Great App! This app really helped my wife and I start our Mid-Summer Sale! This is a great way to call our customers to action!

Nalini USA

Great app. It's so easy to add and/or edit the banner. We have been using the app for several years.