All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

chillymoose.ca

Great free app. Very easy to navigate and to integrate. Very user friendly. Highly recommended. That's it

D&A - Videoricette

Awesome app, super easy to use, it helped me promote my webinar on my website, definitely recommend to anyone!

Sport It First

Fantastic customer support, I was assisted instantly by the guys at announcement bar when I had theme issues. Great app with great pricing.

Wishbone by C&D

This App was very helpful and I truly enjoy using it. .....................................................

Badge'M Clawbak

I've got to say that this is the best app I've used all year. The color scheme is great and the ease of use is stellar! All it's all free. I have not yet tried the paid service, if there is one, but I wouldn't be hesitant to check it out once our sales start to pick up. Will keep you posted.

Sweet Leaves

I am pleasantly surprised with this app. Had tried many other apps before with poor results. I only wish I would have found it sooner.

ANOSSI

its vary good hghghghhghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghghhghgghghghghhghghghghhghghghgh

Positive Intent

Maybe reduce the amount of words needed to leave a review, sometimes people don't like typing messages out, especially when the app is doing a great job

Gemstone Guardians

The free version of this app is sufficient to create a professional banner within seconds. More functionalities are available for a fee and it is easy to upgrade later.

Bien être autiste

I'm always afraid to use these applications because there are often bugs and the technical support always drags to solve the problems, but here I'm pleasantly surprised, at the slightest need someone answers us very quickly and the developers are very competent.