All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

BOHO HAUS UK

Easy to use and effective! I wanted my customers to clearly see there was free delivery as soon as they clicked on my website, I also wanted them to know they could sign up as a member. With this app, I was able to display the message clearly to my customers, and have since had more sales and more members join. Thank you.

Neon Vibes UK

Awesome app. Super easy, super effective. Really happy with it.
Would be great is there was a way to schedule the banners, but i'm sure it's in the pipeline.

The Pink Bible

very cool and helpful app. its also very easy to design and set up I would definitely recommend to my friends

Retour o Naturel

Très bien facile d'utilisation et une offre gratuite qui permet de tester ! Rien à dire. Je conseil

5nDimeZ Store

Very easy to navigate!! I love it. Way to go!! I highly recommend this app to everyone. I really appreciate it!!

rdplastics store

Easy to use! Great app, will recommend to my friends and colleagues!
Easy to use! Great app, will recommend to my friends and colleagues!

bestelectronic.de

Looks awesome! Loading is fast, fast support. Made even a custom modification for me. Thank you guys!

Plant Bro

Free version only allows for one type of banner. Very easy to use and fast to set up. If you need to leave a quick message for your customers this is the way to go! :)

Tiger Furniture

Great App, simple to use and lots of features. Would highly recommend whether your project is big or small. fair pricing structure.

chillymoose.ca

Great free app. Very easy to navigate and to integrate. Very user friendly. Highly recommended. That's it