All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner | Reviews

by AppHero

Email pop up, Free Shipping bar, Countdown Timer,Header Banner

Black Dragon Games

I added a banner to all of my pages on my website in less than 2 minutes with this app. I have no coding experience and this made it super easy! Definitely recommend using it!!!

Z & L' House

Great~ Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

healthwellbeing.store

Very easy to use, helps boost sales, brilliant! Setting makes the appearance great, all colours and fonts to.

MobChic

Very user friendly!! I literally created a banner in one minute, and it automatically applied to my shopify store page. No intricate instructions or unnecessary! Super easy :-)

Luxe life by Mel

So easy to use and install - I like that you can choose fonts and color scheme too. I may look at the pro version since it has been so simple

Thedopeart

Awesome app and the support was super helpful when I had an issue with the header overlapping. Works seamlessly now and I'm loving it!

ELLA

So easy and NO CODING! THANK YOU so much for this great tool, I know it will definitely help increase urgency in sales.

Gray Vintage

App molto semplice ed intuitiva non ne capivo nulla eppure aggiungere un banner al mio sito è stato una passeggiata!

minimal life

Ha sido muy sencillo de aplicar a la página. Los fondos son bastante variados y con colores que se pueden aplicar a todas las webs

The Movie Box co

It is great. Let's me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that i need.