Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

sleepcounts

Love it! Works really well easy to set up with good selection of choices! I recommend this app! Thanks

Aphelia Charge

Shipping bar is a great size, isn't too big. It's also very customizable in terms of color and redirection.

Palapa Barcelona

perfect app!

Miranda Ink

This app is simple, free, and effective! For a little out of home business like ours, it is perfect.

Hunter Board

Top app! Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I recommend it to anyone looking for an announcement bar.

Vitasell.net

This app is a simple and very handy i like it 100% recommended its excellent for any announcement to buyer.

Good Childhood

App Hero team is really helpful!!! They fixed my problem soon after the app clashed with another app on my site.

This app is vital if you want to give some important info to the visitors when they first go to your site. You can add-on buttons on the bar so that they can click them right away! Highly recommend this app!

Jean-Marie Watches

It's easy to use and install. I'd highly recommend this app for anyone looking to easy implement banners into their website.

L & M custom graphics

i just installed it so don't know yet. 5 stars on easy setup. but now I must submit 100 characters for the review

Primo Market

I love this app
easy to use and does the job
highly recommended
the free plan is what I am using....