AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Easy Print on Demand Fulfilment and Worldwide Dropshipping

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Getting an error message when attempting to log into the app, I can't even log in to get started. Egads.

HockeyAF

love the products. just starting selling and the owner of the app is such a helpful guy. bought a test product too and it shipped fast and quality was better than expected. thanks so much!

Red Zone Riot

Best customer service, very personal which is nice compared to other pod apps. Great quality products and super reliable. Using them for both shopify and etsy is great.cheers!

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to enhance my shop hopefully will increase sales. Will design to help me explore this new adventure.

Wild 5 Design Shop

Hi! I've just started using AOP - and I LOVE it. So easy to add your designs to multiple products at a time. I can't wait to grow my business with you!

FITELUXE

very long turn around times and quality of hoodie and printing is terrible. can't recommend this app.

Gopbooard

yes its nice to have this app it help out a lot even though I am still learning how to use it. One i get the hang it would be even better

The Purple Diva T-shirts & Apparels

This app has every I needed from t-shirts to pillows for my store. I love this app!!! Great job guys

Basis Of Reality

Great app and amazing customer service! Unlike any on-demand printing service i've ever used, seriously they go above and beyond!

ManekiBB

Updated: Uygar has to stepped in and resolve the problem.

I placed my order on November 28. And today is December 28, I contacted them few days ago with no response, then I try contact them for the second time just to know that my order is still in processing. One WHOLE month and is still in processing. Worst part is the system marked my order as shipped!!! I just can't believe it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6