AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Dacnoyfame

I am a beginner , hopeful I will get the best out of the app. will review my experiences as I go along.

Tech By Starks

NICE STAFF VERY INFORMATIVE I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM LOVE THE PRODUCTS THEY HAVE A LINK THATS ASK FOR MORE IDEAS , PRETTY COOL

Syncopate Vintage

I started using this app to create personalised t-shirt for my customers (the same t-shirt design but with different names/colours used). My first customers received their orders today, and one customer emailed to tell me she had been sent someone else's design and name and not what she had ordered. I double checked the designs on order confirmations and they were correct, so it was the printer who had made the mistake. I spoke to a customer service rep through the live chat who refunded the wrong order so I could provide a replacement to the customer free of charge. The refund was sorted within half an hour which I thought was great in comparison to other companies I've dealt with.
My worry going forward is will the same mistake be made again when I place multiple orders with slight variations in design?
I'm hoping the printing mistake was an isolated incident because I do like the quality of the products, and find everything else about my experience with AOP+ to be positive, so it would be a shame to have to change supplier because of this.

The Stout Industrial Co.

Y'all, download this app. Although I'm a relatively new ARTHOUSE_STREETFASHION startup, I've experimented with every POD / AOP vendor available; I've worked with manufacturers & printers directly. This is the supreme app for a few reasons. 1. Seamless design tool that works with surgical precision. 2. Product variety.
3. Overall interface design. Hands down leading the pack.

ThePODMerch

Using for a while, for the products in our new project. We got the samples, a bit pricey but product quality is great. Also customer support is great. Thank you.

Special Buy

cool cause i can customize so yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!

Blue Dire Wolf

I have used quite a few print on demand apps in the past, and I have to say that this one takes the cake. Many customizable products, All over printing and so much easier to design with. I recommend to anyone wanting to do POD!

November 17, 2020

Hi

Thank you so much for your feedback :) We are trying our best, thanks for your support!

AOP Team

ATMA.CReation

Does not provide tracking for shipped orders. When contacted about it they simply closed the ticket. No tracking means that customers will be inquiring about where their orders are and leaving me with no information other than estimates which leave a poor customer service feel.

From Art to Life

I love how this app lets me use my own artwork to create items to sell. Easy to use. Prompts are easy to figure out.

fashiontight.uk

very easy to use, understand and very professional, no hidden prices. I really like it. thanks AOP+.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13