Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

coocohq

Great App and great customer service. They go above and beyond to help you with installation as well.

wowsales4you

Location Russia

I use this app a second time. I like excellent functionality, reasonable price, and excellent support! They really do everything for the client and his convenience.

EVERGLOW HAIR

I have used this app for a long time, and it is very complete in all aspects, and the customer service is relatively fast.

BTArtbox

Very great service, help me to add some code. Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

GlowySkin.Care

Location Germany

I am using the app for more than 6 months now and I am very satisfied.
For reviews, it is a great app with a lot of functionalities and the support is always available to provide guidance.

Casa de Homem

Location Brazil

Hey guys, The app is very worth using. It has the functions that some other paid apps and I'm using for free. I had an experience with their support and it was really good and fast! Thanks.

Pomona and Peach

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using Areviews for almost 2 years now. The reviews on my store look great and it allows for a great deal of customization. Importing reviews for drop shipping is seamless, quick and painless. The support team is very helpful and always resolves in technical issue I may have. I recently updated my store's theme and while that always comes up with issues with any app, the Areviews team quickly fixed my issues. Highly recommended.

Shopedian

Location India

The support is very responsive and helpful. Using their service for a long time now and i can tell its worth it.

POLARSTY

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, many features and a fair price. Support team answer and help very quick. Can definitely recommend this app.

A10 SHOP

Location India

Most pathetic customer service. No chatbox. Response time 3 to 4 days.
There is no way to export reviews. Avoid

August 5, 2021

Hello, most of the time we reply within 12 hours, anyway we sent you the file sorry for the experience