Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Aposen

Use easily, patient and kindly customer service. I like it very much, will recommend to others, nice APP.

allbestshere

The only reason i choose this app is that it supports amazon reviews importing, but it's only available for paid plan.
The main reason i deleted this app is that it added too many DIV to my theme files broke my theme. It took me some work to clean it up.

December 8, 2020

Hello, we contacted you to fix the issue and check what caused it.
Also please next time try to contact us first we are here to help you with the issues.

Carnation Bill Money Counting Machines

very fast and knowledgeable support. Easy to understand interface. Does what it says it would. Thank you.

honeycando.com

We wanted a spreadsheet with the number of reviews per product. Their customer support team sent it quickly.

Exact Mine

I loved this app because This app has all the features which I need at a very affordable price. I highly recommend.

Ladyjuju

This app is really great, and the service of the customer service staff is also very good. Any problems you don’t understand can be solved very well for you.

Enzymedica

Areviews tech support team are awesome. They not only have a super efficient response time, but on top of that, when they responded to me, they didn't ask me any silly questions like what is your email address or what is your store's url, when THEY responded, they had already fixed my issue, just like that, done. THAT'S what I like to see from my Shopify Apps. 10 Gold Stars to AReviews!

Aeternum Store

I love this app and their customer service. It has an easy to user interface and I think it is much better than Loox Reviews

Charms-Concept

This app is fantastic and easy to use!! The customer service is incredibly competant and very responsive , they even help me on the week end!!

Luv Ur Gut

This was fantastic! Very easy to use and such a huge help and SO well priced. I have been selling on Amazon for a while but needed to import my reviews into my Shopify page, this worked like a charm! Thank you!