Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Upopbyshop

Location China

Great service and support. The newly added evaluation page is very nice and durable. And it is an adaptive interface, which is very friendly to various users. The service team also solved the problem very promptly and patiently. thank

My Divine Market

This app has been a great help to the start of my business. I will be doing my part by telling other such as my friends and family that are trying to get into drop shipping about this app. thank you.

Mega Emporium

Best app ever i have seen. You can import reviews from any e-commerce platform even from amazon. I suggest you all to purchase their plan it is worth it. I highly recommend this app

Boomin Diamonds & Accessories

Time spent using app About 2 months

great app and also fast customer service. loving it and using this app for 3 stores which i currently run.

katziela

wonderful app, they import reviews fast keep it very simple and clean,
best of all is the customer service we had some minor changes that we could not figure out, they helped us in the hour..
Amazing.

Krizet

Location Malaysia

Areviews team is so helpful to help me to upload my csv reviews I transferred from another app when I failed to do it myself. Highly recommended as their response time is pretty fast.

Coussy

Location France

Le service client est au top, même avec la version gratuite de l'application ils sont super réactif. The customer service is top notch, even with the free version of the application they are super responsive.

isbestore

Location China

I have added lots of reviews manually through Areviews app, but one day, almost all of them can not be published and display ( only 6 reviews can be shown ).

June 15, 2021

Sorry for Inconvenience we sent you 3 messages but we didn't get any reply from you, also you could contact us before writing this review and we will help you to publish all of them.

Free plan is limited to 6 reviews for imported reviews only but for reviews written from your store you can publish them from store reviews page which is not limited to publish number as imported reviews page.

Dalen Products Store

Easy to use, the photo reviews boosted our conversion rate significantly. And great customer service

1mrk.com

Frankly, this application is very amazing and the best I have tried more applications. There is no application like this. I love this very much. Thank you to everyone who worked on it. I wish success. I give it 10 star