Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1mrk.com

Frankly, this application is very amazing and the best I have tried more applications. There is no application like this. I love this very much. Thank you to everyone who worked on it. I wish success. I give it 10 star

keewoh

Location Brazil

I needed support from the Areviews team for installing a part of the code in my theme and they were so fast and precise. I appreciate much their work. The app is great and very very fast, the fastest from all the review apps I've tested. Love the support team and I hope it keeps like this!

Lion River

Location Austria

Great App, really simple and the support is amazing: always fast, always helpful! Definitely 10 out of 10!

hashtagsydneyboy

Location Australia

Hands down the best support I've ever received , I use a number of apps but this AR reviews support is the best support I've ever received since I joined shopify, the moment you email support or raise a ticket they immediately respond and go above and beyond to resolve any issue, even if it is not something they usually do, but still they help you with any Technical support. if I could give 10 stars I would. they're support is 1000 % honesty, professionalism, courteous, super kind and I could go on,
there are many review apps out there and so on but ar reviews is number 1 in the entire app store, I wish they were my theme support! so no need to think twice about adding this app. they are number 1 in the entire shopify store because their support is number 1. thank you again for resolving my issues.

LUXX

You have no control over your own reviews and they don't allow you the opportunity to download, edit or save reviews. It also ads an ugly second review line to the product title rather than add the reviews into the default review tab. In addition, it's buggy and if your reviews are multiple and needs a second page, it can't scroll to the next page and the page numbers come up in Arabic. It's buggy and adds a large blank space between the review section and the product listing. * The developers own support said the reviews cannot be edited, saved or downloaded and this option does not exist in the menu, so the response contradicts their own claims. It's a buggy and poor app.

May 27, 2021

Hello, we tried to contact you several times and replied to your message but we didn't get any reply from you nor you gave us any chance to help you with your issues.

To manage the reviews by editing or deleting...etc them you just have to click on product title in our app to go to manage reviews page and there where you can edit,delete, publish ..etc your reviews.

For the tab we can help you to move the reviews section in the tab but we need you to response to our messages.

Peel Away Labs

I would like to give Areviews Team 5 star rating even more than that if that available to give. Their after sale service is best. They are very helpful.
Thanks.

SheroUSA

compare to other review app, I do really like Areviews, powerful function and very good support, it save me a lot of time

Hero Wolf Goods

Location Netherlands

great app. works great. fast customer service too. had a problem, and was fixed within half a day. :D

Stunning Deals

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is simple to use. That within itself is necessary. I love this app and the support is wonderful. The ability to make everything congruent with my store is totally amazing. Thanks so much!!!

SaraShop

Great app, Great customer service, Admin is willing to program for you which is great! I'm 100% sure my conversions went up after using the app. The customizable review templates go so well with my site, I couldn't ask for any better. Thank you!