Reviews (540)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and customization options. It's known to enhance product engagement and professionalism, potentially boosting sales. The support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants value its ability to import reviews from trusted sources, which can help build customer trust. The app is also noted for its affordability and feature-rich offering compared to pricier alternatives. Its seamless integration, user-friendly installation, and ability to gather authentic customer feedback are other notable features. The versatile display options allow merchants to present reviews in a way that best suits their business.

Edited March 28, 2021

Been using this app for close to 3 years now and the support team is still extremely efficient and nice to talk to, speedy in rectifying any errors as well! I strongly recommend everyone to switch to this reviews app! (: Love how they let customers include photos in their reviews as well! ((:

So Not Size Zero
Singapore
About 5 years using the app
Edited July 19, 2023

Good app, using it for a long time already. The support is helpful as well. Didn't face any issues while using it.

LegoAvengers

1WebWinkel
Netherlands
6 days using the app
September 3, 2018

Being a Software Quality Engineer I know were the quality lies... and here it is - much better than the ones that have more reviews - simple, fast and effective.
Thank you for your wonderful work!

Witchood
Israel
January 28, 2021

Great app works very well. It has all the features that you need for reviews and the team provides an awesome support.

XooKool
Edited February 25, 2018

I have been using this app. for about 8 days now and made some suggestions to enhance some features and the developer worked with me every step of the way to implement the features and now my store looks so great I just had to share my experience..iv'e tried a few review apps and this one is by far the BEST..the dashboard is very easy to use and it has every thing you need to incorporate the reviews into your store seamlessly....I will recommend this application to everyone looking for great customer support and a good quality product.

Take a look at my store and see how well the reviews blends seamlessly with my store theme....I'm so happy...thank you

Seraie
February 12, 2019

Very easy to use and very helpful in getting customers to evaluate the products you are selling. I put a request in to have the ratings appear on the collection pages and this was done within an hour of the request. Excellent customer service.

Deals King Australia
May 10, 2023

Tolle App, einfach zu integrieren. Läuft reibungslos. Bei Fragen schnelle Antwort und Hilfe. Top! Sehr zu empfehlen.

cleo-kinderwagen.de
Germany
December 23, 2020

I love the app, I use it on all my stores. However it stopped working correctly, so I contacted support, they were very helpful and found out that another app was causing the issues with Areviews and once I got rid of all the files from the other app it was working normal again! Great customer service!

FadCove
January 13, 2021

Incredible support -- works extremely well with our site, if you are an amazon seller and want to show off the reviews from amazon on your Shopify site, this is the best app and customer service for an app we've had the pleasure of working with.

South Bay Board Co.