Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Eco Fashion Labels

I recommend this app. Thanks to it, we were able to have multiple currencies in our store. Support is quick and accurate!

Ragnarsdóttir

I used this app to help customers to see the prices in their currency and it seems to be working well.

Emporial Nest

I think its one of the best apps in the shopify appstore. It puts the currency location perfect up top and easy to use. Love it. Thx

StopBadBreath™ Official Site | Advanced Tongue Cleaning Kit

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Thee Holian Studio

This app is really amazing and super easy to set up! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an independent currency switcher app for their store :)

Nikiss Wigs

Best customer service,Easy Installed and use.
Thank you for sonali customer service. I recommend it.

robe kabyle

Nice service
I wasn’t searching they helped me well with a top service. Thanks guys for your service

Made with Diamonds

I love their apps so much ! I was checking for an app to go international with checkout currency converter because Checkout is only handled by Shopify Gateway which cannot allow currency conversion. Their app Multi Currency Checkout is such an amazing app, reduced so much my store abandonment checkout rate ! Love this team and their apps ! Thanks Reshma and Sonali who provided to me a nice and amazing support and responded well and quickly to my answers and request ! Thank you so much ~

Made on Canvas

Beloved

This app with their Checkout App was the ultilmate solution for our multi store. The customer service is great. Reshma and Jayakrishnan explained me well my questions!