Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

NAVODAYA TRENDZ

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Inpeppermint

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

Beachitude AU

Really easy to use and completely effective. This will improve customer experience overall. Thanks!!

WorthyDeal Ltd

Just started the Trial but pretty sure we will be keeping this app. It seems to work very well. I was a bit worried it would not work for us as we also have the Exemptify VAT corrector app also running, but there does not seem to be any conflict. The team behind this app are also very responsive and helpful, they had to do some adjustment for us to our Theme to get the switcher to appear in our customised heading. They did this very quickly and free of charge. We are very happy.

Galvin Watch Company

Quite few potential customers complaint, since all the prices on my website were only in AUD. I have now changed the currency to the Auto Currency Switzer and the website looks very clear. The app was easy to install and very straight forward to use.

Unleash

great app for e com stores. I wholeheartedly thank the developer for the simple interface and easy integration

Andina Vogue

Looks promissing! Exited to start my own online business....let see how the app can support me on that!

Hello Baby Moccs

Very easy to install and looks great. Finally my store is able to show the checkout currency in customer's own currency.

eyemme

Smart Luxe Toys

Easy directions! I hope it works...that great though. Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much!