MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Skellig Gift Store

We found that this app didn't work as expected, when we contacted support, and gave them video evidence of the app not working, they told us it was. We're not interested in this type of work.

YaraCreativeGifts

so far seems great, friendly and very helpful staff MLveda great custom care.
i join the app for my store and i need some small changes and she guide every step patiently. thank you

DeenSquare.com

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! Thank You So Much :)

Shop Ramale

this app will really come in handy. so great job to whomever come up with the concept and im happy to use it

Shop Aviation1

Nice easy app to use, every store should use this. I Recommend this app to everyone so customers worldwide can easily use websites.

Gadgets Shop Ltd

Great App! Really easy to use. Complete setup in a couple of minutes and my store can collect payment in multiple currencies. Thank you MLVeda for making such a wonderful app!!

Pro-Detailing

Very useful app, recommend it. The customer support was outstanding and helped me quickly to re-arrange the selector on the front page.

iElder.Asia (Asian Integrated Medical Sdn Bhd 1016900U)

Great apps to use. thank you for creating this app. hope can benefit more sellers. well done team. thanks a lot

Veneno Visual

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Works fine with the mChekout app

Dubai Wear

Brilliant app thank you, has made a big difference to our store and check out process. Highly recommend it.