MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tarra Rosenbaum

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I have a UK and a US business and this app seams to be answering all my online problems. I now will be able to sell in both currencies and it looks like a multitude of others. As I am about to expand to Japan this has been a wonderful app for just this. I am just one day into the process though so will post again in a few months.

Oddest

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app. The guys even instal it for you free of charge!

Adelaar Inc

Location North Macedonia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and the only one in the market that fulfills my needs without breaking my bank

Convergent Shoppe

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Apps and support, thanks guys

Mystic Minds Shop

Location Australia

Great fro reaching international customers

Dont Poke The Bear Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and great customer services. Thanks so much Amrish for your great help in setting it up. Amazing

Classicmoda

Location Jordan

Fast and reactive support. Thank you

Fashionvibes

Time spent using app About 2 years

2019 Update: I have been using this app for almost 2 years now. I am very happy with the app and the support provided by mlveda. The mlveda support team is very effective and immediately takes care of the issues. I have generated a good amount of sales internationally using this app. I definitely recommend this app to everyone.

2017 review: I recently installed this feature on my store since I have a lot of international customers. This was easy to install and Amrish helped me out through all the steps. I want to mention that this not only shows the prices in different currencies but also facilitates the checkout in multiple currencies.The customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend it to other store owners.

Qwerkytoys

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome app! Great support! We have a lot of international customers so this is working out great!

Gearguppy

Great! Amazing customer service.