Reviews (2,493)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting business through effective client referrals and easy referral management. It's praised for its simple setup, user-friendly interface, customizable commission structures, and comprehensive analytics. Merchants appreciate the smooth performance and responsive customer support, with a free plan that makes it accessible for various business sizes.

February 23, 2023

Very quick and helpful customer service! I have not yet used the referral app but so far it looks good!

Shop Sapone di un tempo
Italy
About 3 hours using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 23, 2023

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will try our best to ensure that we provide the best service to our users.

Regards,
Team Automizely

May 18, 2022

Professional and quick service! Very helpful and super nice. Very easy app to use and customizable features.

SiMBOLiZM
July 10, 2021

Support was helpful and quick to remove their branding on request. working on setting up app in my shop.

Broker's Best Planner
May 30, 2023

Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%. Amazing 100%.

Luma Natural Brand LLC
February 9, 2022

really simple to understand, has everything I need. Support was extremely prompt as well in helping to remove branding and provide some how-to guidance in setting this up for the first time.

Deluxe Sabers
September 20, 2022

Awesome! Perfect customer support with the prompt response! And highly recommend it to all Shopify users :)

Elihome
February 24, 2022

Love this app. easy to use and operator is very helpful with removing the logo. Highly recommened to everyone

Zasha Polewear
April 1, 2023

Customer service was fast and responsive. They were able to help out right away. So far the app is clean and fast operating. Hopefully it will bring in new customers, I have only had it a very short while.

Rugged Trail Coffee Co.
February 2, 2023

I've only had this app for 5 minutes and I am enjoying it so much already! Lovish helped with all my requests right away and I can't ask for anymore than that! Love this teams work.

Allure by Kiah LLC
December 21, 2021

Great service, quick response time. This app seems to better than many other out there. I am happy to have found it.

Thistle and Main