Reviews (6,326)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features such as email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app is praised for boosting engagement and sales through personalized messages. Despite some concerns about pricing, it's recommended for small businesses and beginners due to its integration with Shopify, ability to build email lists, run campaigns, and create coupons. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

August 29, 2023

Sandiya assisted me very quickly and was extremely helpful! I have enjoyed using the app so far and it is easy to use.

Hank's Emporium
About 1 month using the app
October 25, 2023

jai sir, done my work very well and he give me quick response

Trendsiva
India
3 months using the app
October 21, 2023

App is very convenient to use. Support is very fast and friendly. Recommended for businesses.

StarsmusiQ
Vietnam
2 months using the app
November 23, 2023

A easy and quick response, very helpful!

Emanate Essentials
Over 2 years using the app
November 3, 2023

Awesome help! Thank you so much for being here for me every step of the way. I'm excited to see how this works.

SN Wigs & More
6 days using the app
October 30, 2023

Excellent email automation tool!

Alison Kingsgate Picture Frames
3 months using the app
July 19, 2023

Let me commend Jai for his remarkable professionalism and expertise. From the moment I reached out for help, he displayed genuine care and made me feel heard. I was met with a level of support that exceeded my expectations.

Flower Knows
Hong Kong SAR
7 months using the app
November 14, 2023

fast and good customer service

Used Printers Canada
Over 2 years using the app
September 12, 2023

I received excellent customer service that was also quick in response.

Mug Serenity
4 months using the app
November 12, 2023

Very prompt, helfpul and efficient customer service via email.

Newcastle Office Furniture