Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Charlie Rae

Time spent using app About 20 hours

The support team on this app answered my questions instantly and were super helpful! The app functionality is amazing.

AMaree Kreations

I use this app for my Shopify store. I like how easy it is to maneuver and edit throughout the app. Would recommend to friends.

ravetopia

Location Germany

Great App for automize the marketing. It is very simple to use and fair pricing. Top & fast answering Service :)

Mydudegadget

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app for my shopify store they provide great email marketing services and features. Great app. Highly recommended!
Thank you!

Hyper GOGO

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great Customer Service Extremely Fast And Reliable, like the feature. Pop up emails and more. Thanks so much!

Aramoana Gifts

Location New Zealand

The person that helped me out with my problem was very quick and understood what the issue was. She was able to help me straight away.

Proa

Location Brazil

Great app for more convertions and for creating 100% customized pop ups. The support is very quick! We do recommend them.

Sara Eves Jewelry Boutique

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Great Customer Service Extremely Fast And Reliable, Deep Was Awesome. Took Maybe About 2 Minutes And Boom Done

Aziza

Best ever app. Very useful for me and my business and i promise to keep recommending it to friends and lovers. Thanks again

Shea Bliss - SheaBliss Natural

Time spent using app About 1 year

I spoke to Yogesh and he was very helpful. He helped with removing an unwanted item and showed my how to add coupons.