Reviews (6,287)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features such as email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app is praised for boosting engagement and sales through personalized messages. Despite some concerns about pricing, it's recommended for small businesses and beginners due to its integration with Shopify, ability to build email lists, run campaigns, and create coupons. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

April 15, 2021

this app is so amazing and help me to much with my store. i reccommended it. They answer me to fast and have amazing support

Happy Animals
Albania
January 28, 2021

just what I needed!
Ive been looking for an app like this and the fact its FREE is great!! they have pop ups, email marketing

Beauty Trap Lashes
Edited March 13, 2020

Super easy to design & use! Made my pop-up in less than 5 minutes. There are also alot of different options to choose from!

Copper Penny
Edited June 29, 2023

Good app. Easy to use. We use the pop up and the emails and both are very effective. Customer service is ready to help. Definitely recommend!

HomeSewn Photography Props
January 26, 2022

Great app. Awesome support. 5 stars! I highly recommend using Automizely for marketing your shopify products.

HogLegg
December 8, 2023

Onboarding expierience was pretty simple.

Ascythe
10 days using the app
November 2, 2021

Una app muy completa, muy contento con su servicio, CIEN por cien recomendable. Tiene un buen plan gratuito

LAZOS
Spain
July 2, 2021

I used to use an app that was completely manual, Automizely has helped make this so much faster and simpler of a process!

Tide and Isle Co
February 5, 2021

I'm enjoying this app for all of its wonderful features. When I contacted customer service, via their chat button on my admin, I got an instant response, with a helpful and immediate resolution. I think my customers will enjoy the attributes this app brings to my shop.

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care/Southwest
October 4, 2019

seems like a really nice program. i am still testing out and looking forward to using it. glad to have found it.

Mia Occhiali