Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
June 8, 2022

Prabha from Chat Support quickly helped me to fix an issue with displaying Inventory Counter and Standard Bar.
It was a professional and pleasant experience!
Thank you very much!

VALIEU - Creating Value!
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 7, 2022

Simple. Quick. Efficient.
I suggest the app for all the clients who needs an easy and quick marketing support on their website.

BENNU
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 21, 2022

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the app and found it convenient to use.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

Edited November 22, 2022

Yogesh has been very helpful with my inquiry. Instant response and he went out of his way to screen share with me while explaining the steps in clear detail to my questions.

Red Flag
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 3, 2022

Wow utilice los servicios y me encanto la respuesta rápida y me ayudaron con lo que tenia dudas gracias excelente.

lourdespr
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
June 2, 2022

I used these apps and they are really very quick to step in to help you if you ever need help. Great service and efficiency.

Wear2Play