Reviews (6,287)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features such as email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app is praised for boosting engagement and sales through personalized messages. Despite some concerns about pricing, it's recommended for small businesses and beginners due to its integration with Shopify, ability to build email lists, run campaigns, and create coupons. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

January 26, 2024

Ayushi was a great help! So far I've used a few automizely apps and they've all been great. Thanks for all the help!

Foxi Fun
2 minutes using the app
July 6, 2023

Online services are very responsive and helpful. I love that APP and it's easy to use. Thank you very much

Vihealth Acces
2 months using the app
January 10, 2024

great atention

Exotix Card
3 months using the app
August 8, 2023

Tricked me into upgrading plan and then after the feature is not avaialable refused to refund!

Everything is so complicated in the aftership apps suite and support is probably AI chatbots

Donuma
About 2 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 10, 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We understand that our app didn’t meet your expectations and we are continuously working to improve the application hence you will notice other enhanced features soon. Also, we've processed the refund from our end.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. One of our experts has sent an email to you so that we can connect over the screen share meeting to help you further.

Again, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

September 18, 2023

So good, I got the help i needed within minutes.

LaToy
3 months using the app
July 22, 2023

Help's out whenever you need it and quickly too. They have converted many of my visitors into buying customers

Ameliorated Aussies
About 2 months using the app
November 15, 2023

Pooja was very helpful and delightful

Catear Ltd Co.
Over 2 years using the app
October 24, 2023

It is a very good tool, and the assistance is fast, I was attended by Jai and he was very friendly.

Ska Studio Usa
About 1 month using the app
October 21, 2023

Pooja was very helpful with my request!

My Serenity Shop
Almost 2 years using the app
September 1, 2023

Very helpful. Took the time to really walk me through everything. It's all so new to me.

Lyvin Marketplace