Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
May 31, 2022

I've only used the app for a few days, but in that short time, I have found it quite useful as I plan new marketing efforts. The customer service is responsive, and in most cases extremely helpful. Pooja, in particular, was a phenomenal customer service representative. She was investigative, resourceful and patient. She walked me through all of the steps to get my issues resolved.

Designfully Curated
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited October 11, 2022

Your rep was very kind in pointing me to the correct help. Very professional and fast to respond to my question. My only complaint so far is that I have to have a representative approve every email I send out to my customers and I sent around 5-7 emails per week. This is very time consuming.

Scentchips
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 29, 2022

Super contenta con la atención al cliente. Por ahora me funciona muy bien. La aplicación es bastante intuitiva y sencilla de usar.

Bracomonte Equestrian
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 25, 2022

Just using the free version right now and email aps are working good, customer service response was very quick and helpful which is must have!

Zen Timer
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 25, 2022

This app is very useful, we increased our sales using this app. Easy to install and support team helps us quickly. Highly recommended!

Fifth and Fine