4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing capabilities for effectively driving sales. The customizable email templates and detailed campaign reports are also appreciated. The 24/7 customer service is noted for its responsiveness. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, offering many free features. It's effective for building email lists, running sales campaigns, and creating customer coupons.

July 4, 2023

Great service for free. Pooja was professional and helped me without blink. Thanks for the help and the function to automate my workflow

Tradon Clothing
8 days using the app
September 30, 2023

Me ayudó rápido y preciso. Graciass

VIP ROSE
Spain
About 2 months using the app
February 14, 2024

HES WAS GREAT AND SUPER HELPFUL

Sea N Soul Surf
July 20, 2023

the app is good and its interface is very user-friendly. I suggest this app to everyone who is starting there Shopify journey or any e-commerce journey.

EVERSE
India
3 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 21, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you found our app useful and easy.

It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

May 17, 2023

quick answer and to the point, Yogesh was knowledgeable
thanks
I would be happy to recommend usage of automizely

Loomis Travel
5 months using the app
June 12, 2023

Jai was really helpful and responsive, and answered all my questions perfectly. Really good support for my issues

ASAP The Plant Based Company®
Ireland
Over 1 year using the app
August 10, 2023

I would recommend this App for sales conversions - you may need some assistance but they are available immediately to help !

Hearth Home & Living
2 days using the app
Edited June 1, 2023

Great experience so far, Lovish was very helpful and provided quick support in assisting me with my request.

CottonByZoey
About 2 months using the app
July 18, 2023

From the first glance, it is excellent and beautiful, and the program is being fully experienced .

Nexus Wear
Saudi Arabia
About 1 month using the app
April 11, 2023

Finally someone at Automizely fixed the issue I've been having for weeks. Excellent job. Thank you!!

Wild Gypsy