Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Knitting is Metal

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I needed a quick way to capture e-mail addresses for marketing and get started on a newsletter. This app took only moments to install and I was up and running within no time. Easy to set up and support is quick to respond.

bohobillie

Location Australia

This app is great so far! The help is great and very quick, it was really easy to get help so im looking forward to seeing what else I can optimise :)

Honeypiekids

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use and reliable. I have used it for more than a year and have tried other apps but always go back to this one. You won't have any issue with it.

PAWS AND LOVE MASCOTAS

Location Colombia

ultilizo esta aplicación para hacer pop y descuentos, me gustaría que tuvieran mas soporte en español para sacarle más provecho, se que se puede personalizar mejor con colores logo y demás pero aun no se por que todo está en ingles. la persona que atendió fue paciente y amable esperaba mi traducción todo el tiempo. Se que podría sacarle mejor provecho.

Kipean Designs

Great customer service and the app is user-friendly. lots of options for campaigns. Love it so far :)

queenzon

Time spent using app About 1 month

Quality service, they helped me to fix my problem quickly, I didn't think everything went that smoothly, but I was wrong, all their team is very good and kind. So high recommend

LuckLifestyleware

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 1 day

This app makes my website look great. Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Tech Agentz

Location Dominican Republic

The best app ever. With the best customer support. I really suggest you guys to give this app a chance.

Lane & Parker

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I loved how quick they took to reach out to me via chat box and they helped solve my questions quickly.

thedevilstrinkets

Excellent app and excellent support when needed. Highly recommend. Very very happy with the service I received.