Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 27, 2022

Great App for automize the marketing. It is very simple to use and fair pricing. Top & fast answering Service :)

ravetopia
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 27, 2022

I am using this app for my shopify store they provide great email marketing services and features. Great app. Highly recommended!
Thank you!

Mydudegadget
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 26, 2022

Great Customer Service Extremely Fast And Reliable, like the feature. Pop up emails and more. Thanks so much!

Hyper GOGO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 26, 2022

The person that helped me out with my problem was very quick and understood what the issue was. She was able to help me straight away.

Aramoana Gifts
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 25, 2022

Great app for more convertions and for creating 100% customized pop ups. The support is very quick! We do recommend them.

Proa
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 25, 2022

Great Customer Service Extremely Fast And Reliable, Deep Was Awesome. Took Maybe About 2 Minutes And Boom Done

Sara Eves Jewelry Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
March 25, 2022

Best ever app. Very useful for me and my business and i promise to keep recommending it to friends and lovers. Thanks again

Aziza
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 25, 2022

I spoke to Yogesh and he was very helpful. He helped with removing an unwanted item and showed my how to add coupons.

Shea Bliss - SheaBliss Natural
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 25, 2022

The customer service is amazing. Fast to respond and quick to help with any questions you may have.

Swiit Creations
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
March 24, 2022

I had a problem with my account and I asked them on the chat. They responded to me within a couple of minutes and accompanied me in the solution until we achieved it.

Valentina Lambiasi