Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited April 12, 2022

App is simple and affordable & pricing is the best for what you gey. the only downside is email design is very limited.

EGO AVENUE
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 12, 2022

such helpful support and has all the pop ups and emails I need instead off lots of different apps! So happy with it :)

Moon Meadow Candles
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
April 12, 2022

I am using this app for my store and it is user friendly would suggest it for anyone. Customer service on chat box is excellent.

gvrprep
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 11, 2022

I think Automizely Emails & Pop Up is great, it's better than other systems.At first I was looking for a smarter email system, because other systems have to let you customize, for example, the abandoned shopping cart, with Automizely Emails & Pop Up you can automatically generate products, which is very nice.

Colzer
China
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
April 11, 2022

Excelente atendimento, app extremamente útil, ajudou-me a captar mais clientes e melhorar a maneira como comunico com eles

Luni by ChillOut
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
April 11, 2022

I wanted to remove the "powered by automizely" branding and Pooja was very friendly and helped me very quickly.

Henrik & Helena
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
April 10, 2022

good customer service, nice app and easy to use! would recommend for anyone looking for pop ups or email marketing

Bia Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 10, 2022

Customer service was QUICK and very helpful! I have just started with the app but already enjoy it and there are so many features!

Gingerly Sewn
Time spent using app: 23 days
April 10, 2022

I use several of the Automizely apps on several of my sites. Wonderful customer support. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

Ryker Mills
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited April 9, 2022

I added this to try email subscriber pop-ups. I am really happy I tried them. I see an increase in sales right away! I have alot to learn but I plan on keeping this app and buying into to more reach with them. Super impressed with the in-app chat Customer Support that has been there for each question - even on a Saturday!

MakeUpMania.com