Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Morgan's Garden

The app is very easy to use, and the customer service is great, very fast and helpful. Would def recommend.

Acid Kitty Bath & Body

Time spent using app About 1 year

For a free service, this is awesome! Tons of features with new ones being added on a regular basis. Sometimes it can be a bit clunky, but customer service has always been helpful and my overall experience has been extremely positive!

March 30, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

Aer Australia

Location Australia

10/10 customer service. I recommend tool this to every business owner. Its a great tool for email and SMS marketing.

The Marne

Location United Arab Emirates

Amazing app with even better technical support. Lovish solved my problem within seconds and communicated with a very clear language.

Cloverbliss Co. | Unique Gifts & Gadgets

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good to have for composing marketing materials and very inspiring. Their customer service is helpful.

Lumibella

Love this app! Straight forward, easy to use, with amazing tools you need to boost your business. PLUS, they have a GREAT Customer Support Team!

AH Game Store

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 3 hours

thank you much easy to use you have to use it in your website it so friendly and the fast way to create popups

La Belleza AU Skin & Wellness

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. een using this app for years now, its so easy to use. Great features with good outcome. I look forward to see more new features in the future

Ivy Lane Clay Co.

Time spent using app 35 minutes

So far, the app is super easy to use, and I like the variety of templates! Customer support was also very friendly, and quick to respond!

Comfort Living

Location Australia

Aditya helped me find a solution to my error. I couldn't thank you enough for his helpfulness. Thank you