AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rikudou Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 23 minutes

App muito bom, me ajudou muito e o suporte é um dos melhores que eu já vi, super atencioso e responde rápido

LemonChik

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app for reviews is what i was looking for my website.....excelent customer services too... i recommend it!!

Nordico

Location Israel

I have been using this app for a while - got to admit that it is the best app for reviews so far!
Would recommend it :)

fulfillbeauty

Location China

good jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

DeerCub

Location India

Best free App to start your store with. Easy to use. Only takes slightly higher time to load on pages but that can be optimised using a image/video or some other optimizing app. Great work.

Sheawasy Cam

Location China

The app can import reviews from Aliexpress, it works good.! But it currently doesn't support my thmeme, I have contacted the App developer, hope I can use it soon! For customer service, it worth to rate 5-star!

Treasure Knot

Location Australia

Just installed the app & seems to be working well so far. Had a problem but support was on it straight away. Very helpful.

alia's-store

I use this app for Ali reviews. The representative that helped was very helpful and fast. I like the app so far

Mego Baby

Location Israel

This is far the best app for reviews!
The support team was very helpful and now my website is complete and ready to rock :)

Meu Estilo Magazine

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very attentive, thank you for the top quality service.
I needed special attention because I don't speak English and the attendant was very attentive and enlightened me and helped to solve my problems.