AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Skin Leggings

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Amazing review app. Was easily able to import reviews onto my store and also manage my reviews in their interface

Voyage Eyewear

Location India

amazing customer service. Well done, very quick resolution. I will recommend this app for sure. Thank you

mystic shop

Location Hong Kong SAR

best apps ever for import review.nitish and other staff is very helpful.i highly reccommend .must install it

Gifts' N Presents Plus

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am just getting started, but it seems very easy to set up and I believe it will be very helpful to our business.

Paul Rose

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app lets me show my customer pictures and descriptions, builds confidence that the products they will receive are good quality

Not Grown Baby Clothes

The customer service from these guys is amazing! They were able to help me out from start to finish without any issues at all.

shininglover

A very useful app. Free and powerful. The operation is simple and efficient, which helps me manage reviews very well.

QueerQueerBits

Great app - easy to import reviews onto my website and also easy to select specific reviews. Works in multiple browsers

7 ATAMS

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is once again another great app from automizely. An incredible app and a must for all beginners and pro

Essential Desires UK

Time spent using app About 1 month

realy easy to use app with clear guides on how to use it, support staff is great & always polite, overall perfect app for what its use is.