4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and smooth performance. They appreciate its easy review import feature and customization options. The customer service is praised for its promptness and extra efforts, including video call explanations. The app is valued for its fair pricing, robust platform, and positive impact on store management, sales boost, and customer engagement.

March 20, 2022

I really liked this app. It helped me a lot. I loved the support. I hope it may improve my store. Thanks!

vini485
Brazil
June 27, 2021

amazing customer service. Well done, very quick resolution. I will recommend this app for sure. Thank you

Voyage Eyewear
India
April 16, 2022

Aditi was very nice! works efficiently, thanks a lot. Aditi was very nice! works efficiently, thanks a lot.

ODTAILOR
China
September 29, 2021

i am happy with the quick response from the help team and also that i now have a way to collect reviews, thank you

Infusedspreads.com
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support and also have a way to collect reviews.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

February 27, 2022

The customer service text response is amazing. I have used it several times in setting up my widgets and ratings on my site.

Natural and Simple Beauty
November 7, 2021

Awesome app for review management and the support is the best thing and i can suggest this app to install

nestatoys
India
November 13, 2022

has a bit of a learning curve that I'm still getting used to but it's great for the most part! I would recommend to others!

THE COUNSELLE COLLECTION™
May 17, 2022

I used this app for product reviews. Now with help I can unlock more features for free! Thank you very much!

Valentine's Apparel
June 17, 2021

application top mais un peu lente a importer les avis dommage qu'on ne puisse pas choisi d'abord le nombre d'avis ainsi que les étoiles avant de charger

DRTOP shop
France
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 17, 2021

Merci pour vos précieux retours.

Votre suggestion a été enregistrée, car nous nous efforçons constamment d'améliorer votre expérience avec notre application. Ainsi, à l'avenir, vous serez heureux de voir plus de fonctionnalités améliorées dans l'application.
Faites-nous confiance, nous travaillons très dur pour rendre notre application conviviale et offrir une excellente expérience d'assistance.

Nous sommes disponibles 24h/24 et 7j/7.

Salutations,
Nitish Kumar
Team Automizely

October 14, 2022

I cannot believe this app is free. I am still wrapping my head around how they make money. Great app, easy to use and install. Highly recommend.

Natural Colon