Reviews (3,384)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable widgets and ability to collect and display product reviews. They commend its smooth performance and responsive customer service, which offers helpful resources for those less tech-savvy. The automated review collection feature is seen as a tool for enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales. The app's easy setup and review automation controls allow for quick issue identification and resolution.

October 12, 2021

fav review app by far that I've come across, so much help if needed by chat and all for free! im in love with this!

Scents By C.
March 7, 2022

I just contacted the customer service, Nitish answered me immediately, he is very helpful. I would like to give 5 stars.

BoBo Boyer
Hong Kong SAR
April 26, 2022

Gebruikt voor reviews. Werkt super mooi en de klantenservice was echt bizar snel. Binnen 5 minuten antwoord en probleem opgelost.

Papacito Sunglasses
Netherlands
February 13, 2022

I use this review app in order to display reviews on my stores. This app is defo one of the best if not the BEST review app for this budget. + The support is really great.

enavolt
France
January 28, 2022

Installed the app and found it very easy to use. Customer support was outstanding, promptly replying to my chat messages on questions in setting up.

LUXURIZZ
July 13, 2021

nice..............................,ossowm in comaprison to other apppp, you can easily import review

Pazumi
India
September 20, 2021

I used this app to help me add reviews to my store and it exceeded my exceptions. Customer service was great!

Serenity Sand
March 17, 2021

i am loving this app. really free photo review is amazing one. Loox is expensive and we are getting it free. lovely things from india.

Bihar Organic
India
October 7, 2021

i wanted to have rating stars on home page right under the title which option was not available and on neither on product page, but support team was nice and helpful. consider my one star as 5 star just for the support team.

asaapofficial
1 day using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely Reviews

Edited September 8, 2021

i must say this is much better than the paid version app and highly recommended , the service team are really good and very easy to use. thanks guys

MAAB New Zealand