Reviews (3,394)

4.9

Merchants highly praise the app for its exceptional customer service, particularly noting support agents like Akanksha and Ayushi for their helpfulness. It features a user-friendly interface that simplifies navigation and use of its automated review collection and email marketing tools. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, easy setup, and customization options that cater to specific business needs. The app is credited with enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a globally available support team enhancing its accessibility and effectiveness in managing customer feedback.

August 25, 2022

I had a rocky start with the app importing reviews from the csv files. The support was not helpful at all. Once I figured out how to do it, without the help of their support, the support was helpful with the installation of the widgets and answering general questions about the app functionality. If they had helped me with the import, I'd give them 5 stars, as the app itself is fine.

ShelHealth
1 day using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am sorry to hear that you didn't find the support helpful.

We are glad to know that you liked our App. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Team Automizely

June 25, 2022

very good app, I've only installed it recently.... However, the features included going way beyond the free features of other apps on Shopify,

JustSmoke.Me
February 3, 2022

Awesome customer service!!! I am loving this app and looking really good on the store. I have other apps by Automizely and are great as well-

Pampas Fox Fitness
Sweden
April 19, 2022

great customer support removed branding for free loved it thanks for such a useful app.
Thanks for help!!!

Adam Clothing
Pakistan
November 27, 2021

Excellent app, great support, quick answer, no negatives
Everything is free too

Swoniga
Morocco
March 20, 2021

Support top. App is top and very fast. You only install and then you can put free reviews. Nice app, thank you guys.

JustPet
Germany
October 12, 2021

fav review app by far that I've come across, so much help if needed by chat and all for free! im in love with this!

Scents By C.
March 7, 2022

I just contacted the customer service, Nitish answered me immediately, he is very helpful. I would like to give 5 stars.

BoBo Boyer
Hong Kong SAR
April 26, 2022

Gebruikt voor reviews. Werkt super mooi en de klantenservice was echt bizar snel. Binnen 5 minuten antwoord en probleem opgelost.

Papacito Sunglasses
Netherlands
February 13, 2022

I use this review app in order to display reviews on my stores. This app is defo one of the best if not the BEST review app for this budget. + The support is really great.

enavolt