Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 23, 2023

I recently used Avada.com for a website project and had a great experience. The theme is versatile and easy to customize. I had a specific request for a timer to be added and Abby from the Avada support team was extremely helpful. She assisted me throughout the process and stayed with me until the job was finished. I appreciate her dedication and the overall quality of support provided by the Avada team. I highly recommend Avada.com for anyone looking to build a professional website.

30dayStore
India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 23, 2023

I recommend the app. Easy to use, and if any questions arise, the service is always there to help. Thank you for your help Esther ☺️

Caserr
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 23, 2023

very nice app i like it thanks a lot i dont think this app is free It's a very good service. I hope there is a good app and free like this forever

ZINZEEX
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 22, 2023

Just got the app, and have to say it's amazing! Easy to use, great customer service from Liz. So glad I found this!!

The Empowered Reseller
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 22, 2023

I had some issues with the script in my store. Thankfully Liz helped me with all that, so now everything with this app works like it should! Thank you Liz!

Techbutiken
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 22, 2023

This app is literally free, it's really useful. Customer service was super nice and they are available. Recommended!

Songs And The Spirits
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
January 22, 2023

I have not used the App to its full potential yet. But it appears to be a great product full of excellent features. I have used the online chat once for help and it was prompt and very good!

Goldstar Pets
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 22, 2023

efficace, rapide, très disponible, j'avais un problème avec mes badges invisibles. ça a été réglé en 5 minutes. Prakash a été super !

striice.fr
France
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
January 22, 2023

This app is great, and the customer service is always very helpful! They always get it done very quickly

Seventy7 Nail Decals
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 22, 2023

Amazing app eco system, super super professional support with great knowledge and friendly attitude!

Art i.e. Fusion