AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

BabyWorld France

The app is very intuitive and easy to use, it has many features and the customer service is fast and very helpful.
I'm finding it very well, I recommend it.

April 9, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on our app with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please feel welcome to ask for our support anytime you need

Max Home Tools

It's an amazing app with so many rich features, easy to configure, and the support provided by AVADA is truly awesome. I recommend this app. Thank you!

April 7, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivates us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Lenosh Brasil

Melhor aplicativo que uso em minha loja! tem diversas funções muito úteis que aumentam muito a conversão, Nota Mil

April 6, 2021

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Rings and Threads

Used this plugin for Shopify ! Looks great and really brings customer's attention to buy the the product . Recommended

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time sharing your experiences. We are so grateful for your kind words.

We will keep on improving our app's functions and customer service.

All the best,
Jasmine

MilkywayCity

Really Nice Customer Support! And overall very Nice ------------ ------------------------ Reccomended

April 2, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Best regards,

Fermento24

I was searching for a sale countdown and after downloanding (and deleting) lots of apps I found the best one! Super easy to use and the customer care is excellent. In particular Daisy helped me set everything right in 5 minutes!

April 2, 2021

Hello,

We are so thankful to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Happy selling!

The Conjure Bar

Very useful all in one app. I would like ti recommend it. The customer support of the app is also very good, quick support

Hello,
Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!

Kytts

I this is app and this company is fantastic it has very important features that are handy and easy to set up. not to forget the 24/7 live support. highly recommended.

Hi,
Thank you for your review! That means a lot to my whole team.

We will try our best to keep up with the good work and provide more useful apps for you and other users

Best regards,

AfterTwenty Boutique

I have been using this app since I started using Shopify for my business and I never uninstalled. Almost all the apps I use are from Avada. They are great! Easy to use and their service to us merchants are just wonderful! It's all for free!!! Thanks Avada!

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

maravillso

Very good experience on this app, wonderful customer service! Useful function for online sales. Great job