AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS & Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart recovery

NTBAY

It's a crazy app. They have a face-to-face service, which is very timely and effective. The price is also the most reasonable for the same kind of app. I also use their other apps and believe me. It's a great app to use. I also use their other free apps, and their Seo App is a great tool.

Haruki Plushies

Really good app! Lot's of features, but used all of them as well! Great support staff, and pricing!

NewDayTrends

Another Great experience with avada and candace! She helped me set up everything just as I wanted and walked me thru any questions I Had. The staff is extremely helpful and follow up after they help to double check everything works fine and If you need more help. THey also offer a full suite of products I need to run my store, so i cant ask for any more! Keep up the great work

Hyper Illusion Clothing

The automations ( abandoned carts especially) are very useful; helped me recover a lot of revenue lost on the table. Must mention: Rainy from their support team was very helpful, guided me through the setup and queries. I highly recommend this app!

Delta increment

Very easy to use for newcomers and top notch support. Almost instant feedback on my doubts and fully solved in minutes. Highly recommended.

Liz Bau Jewelry

I am using this app to help me create more personalized emails. Specifically a first time customer (with coupon code) vs repeat customer thank you email. It did take some time to get everything verified, but once complete it's very streamline. Also, they have great technical support.

AuraofGoldtheKollection

I absolutely love this app, it is the best one I have used so far for my Email Marketing. It has all the tools that I need for my business emailing needs and the Customer Service is beyond Excellent; they help you every step of the way with whatever you need. Definitely Recommend.!

July 23, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

toronto-garlic-festival

This is one must needed app for marketing automation. Works good. Saves time. Happy to have it installed.

like saturdays

I downloaded this app for their automated workflows which helps with easily planning the CRM journey for my customers. Easy enough to use though not the most intuitive, but I have gotten strong support from the team who is very helpful and open to hear suggestions on how it can be improved. Appreciate all the help from the team :) Will continue to use this app and test out the other functions.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Savvy Skin

Great app with AMAZING support team. Daisy has been so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this app! Thanks a lot for everything

July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy