AVA SMS,Email Marketing BFCM

AVA SMS,Email Marketing BFCM | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

ORLOV PARIS

Avada is a really helpful app for email marketing, sms and automations. It's easy to use and has very helpful customer service!

Sfusobuono

Great app and great support. Quick answers and quick help from basic to advanced topics. Thanks Daisy!

Hi Buy Mama

I used this app for welcome email automation and for campaigns. It was easy to use and while I had some hiccups along the way, the customer support (Jasmine) was quick to resolve and help.

Shop Safe Company

I recommend Lucy's customer service. I am the first time user and she has been very patient and helpful to me. I didn't know a lot of features and steps. She simply break it down for me.

NerdBouteille™

fast and good service. Daisy is really good thanks to her all my problems went away she resolved everything for me! 100% recommended

MARS Cosmetics

The app is great so far, although i had difficulties in the beginning but there support was fast and to the point, My account manager was Jasmine and she helped me a lot. Kudos to the team!

Nextshoes.ro

i recomended this app, fast and best support,I have been working with avada for at least 3 months and I am very satisfied, they solved my problems very quickly. i hope to work together long time!

The Calming Canine

Jasmine and Marcus were a tremendous help to me and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their app. It's great and they provide fantastic service.

I'm Boho

It is fine, I just started... I will need a bit more time to tell you more about my real experience, still waiting for people to sign up. But it looks fine.

Ted Baker London - Kosovo

we use this app for a few months and it's a great email marketing app with nice features. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25