4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable email templates, and automation workflows. It's praised for its excellent 24/7 customer support and detailed analytics that aid in making informed decisions. Many reported an increase in leads and potential sales since using it. The app also includes SMS marketing features and offers a generous free plan, making it a cost-effective solution.

December 31, 2023

Has been good using Avada Email with my shopify store thecuppa.co.uk
Recently had an issue updating my campaign and Hana help me sort it out. Really good customer service.

thecuppa
Almost 3 years using the app
January 3, 2024

The perfect email app. I have worked with several platform but I really think this one is the best! Customer service is very good and super fast communication. I have been helped very quickly and very well by Emily, she has answered my questions well and quickly allowing me to move on quickly as well. In short top app

Hello Sleek
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Avada is easy to use and has lots of customization options. I've enjoyed working with it so far! Also, I worked with Esther is customer support and she fixed my issue very quickly. Wonderful app!

Honeybee Home
3 months using the app
January 23, 2024

In free tier only Avada is providing 400 emails/day which is really good to go options for startups with less than 500 contacts like me. I recommend Avada email marketing app and customer support is on top particularly 'Audrey' who supported me for all my needs in email marketing automations. Thanks.

RiniShoppe
India
17 days using the app
December 26, 2023

Subject: Avada for Email Marketing – Impressive App, Exceptional Team!

I'd like to express my enthusiasm once again for Avada for Email Marketing, and this time, I want to highlight the truly impressive dedication of the staff.

Avada not only exceeded my expectations as an Email Marketing app but also set a benchmark when it comes to customer support. When I encountered technical challenges, the response from the support team was not only swift but also exceptionally professional and supportive.

The Avada team demonstrated not only technical expertise but also remarkable friendliness and willingness to help. The communication was not only concise but also focused on genuinely assisting me as a user and ensuring that my concerns were fully addressed.

This personal touch in customer service is rare these days and sets Avada apart from other apps for me. It's reassuring to know that behind the technology are real people who care about the satisfaction of their users.

Overall, I can highly recommend not only the app but especially the staff at Avada for their outstanding support. Their dedication and expertise have truly made my experience with the app unforgettable. Kudos to the entire team!

ZAR Studios
Germany
23 days using the app
February 4, 2024

the answers came quick, CS was friendly and helpful, got the solution

Naiya Lingerie
Estonia
4 months using the app
January 16, 2024

The user experience is very good. There was a problem with my pop-up window. Lydia immediately solved it for me, and I could get a timely reply to all my questions.

Kikifriend
China
2 months using the app
December 5, 2023

I had an outstanding experience with Hana's support! From the moment I reached out for assistance, Hana was incredibly helpful, and responsive, and went above and beyond to address my concerns. Not only did Hana provide a quick resolution to my issue, but they also demonstrated a deep understanding of the subject matter and were able to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.

What truly stood out was Hana's dedication to ensuring my satisfaction. The level of professionalism and expertise displayed by Hana is truly commendable. I appreciate the excellent customer service and the effort put into making sure I had a positive experience.

If you're looking for top-notch support, I highly recommend reaching out to Hana. Your support request will be in capable hands, and you can trust that Hana will provide a solution with efficiency and expertise.

Thank you, Hana, for your outstanding support!

Dizzymart
About 1 month using the app
January 4, 2024

I had a few questions about working with the application I was very quickly helped to solve all the issues, special thanks to Jasmine for quality support.

Siposuty
Poland
About 1 month using the app
December 16, 2023

I have never ever experienced such a detailed to precision Service, Esther is so dedicated she makes sure issue is resolved and otherwise involves the developers to fix it - Besides all the amazing stuff Avada is Unique and i wish all the best to continue and grow. Without Avada i cannot imagine a future for my online business.

BooxWorm