AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

Martial Arts Asia, Fitness Clothes, Sport Gear

Seems very good as I just installed it. You start a Trial period right away but you can downgrade to FREE version in the app settings before trial expire.
Some features in the free version might be messy (i.e.: abandoned checkout emails can generate discount coupon in Shopify but can be limited in case the same customer abandon cart more than once)
Support from Avada in chat is incredibly fast, efficient, friendly and polite, really help on setting up and understand the app better. Looking forward for further development. An integration with the Joy loyalty program would be great.

September 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

KazaGoods-Home

Avada for me is a very good email marketing solution. My email marketing and transactional emails are done with this app and I cannot complain about it. Also whenever I found some glitches the customer service has been very responsive and has always found a solution to my issues. Good job Avada, keep it up !

BLANC&NOIR Saigon

Avada app is amazing, helps me to do my marketing better. The support team is very quick and always help me more than I can ask.

Bare Knuckle France

La meilleure application du store shopify pour le SEO, complète, fluide, intuitive, service client rapide. Je recommande à 100%.

Rosagrows

well this up good and give you options but one thing to improve the design and become faster, the online support team is very helpful and kind

September 12, 2021

Hi,

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Truffle Collection

Super easy & Fast to set automations. Good customer support. Quick integration and personalised subscription. Love the app!!

negotiis

5 Sterne für das AVADA Team. Immer sehr hilfsbereit und unterstützen einen wo Sie können. Schnell bekommt man die richtige Lösung präsentiert und die Umsetzung wird einfach erklärt. Eine tolle App für das Email-Marketing. Vielen DANK für den super Support!

Carb Crunchers

The customer experience is incredible. They have helped me so many times and I could not be happier. They are quick to respond and help me with any questions that I have. Jasmine and Candace are two of the many who have been great help. I highly recommend the app.

Treasure Knot

Have just starting using this app & seems great so far. Very easy to use & the support has been fantastic, very prompt

September 9, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Aven WFH Life

I switched from another popular email marketing app because the other app had greatly reduced my mobile Google PageSpeed Insight score, which is not a good thing. I've been super thrilled with this app and the support I received. Moreover, I achieved my goal regarding the mobile PageSpeed score; it was not impacted by this app at all, which is great. There were initially some compatibility issues between this app and one of the other apps as well as my theme but they fixed it and everything is working great now. My issue was resolved in less than 24hrs; my initial request was at the end of their support hours and they asked me if it was ok for them to get on it the next day and I said, "no prob" and they were on it before I even checked the next day. Lots of features and a very reasonable pricing structure.