Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2023

I had an issue updating my contact list but their customer service and inparticular Prakash helped me greatly.

Gemstones Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 20, 2023

My experience with AVADA's customer service has been extra ordinary. Jasmine clarified my queries about what is wrong with the automation I have set up and she helped me rectify the issues. She also helped me set up another workflow very quickly. She recommended some good practises that will help my business. This has been by far one of the top customer service experience with my online store. Thank you team AVADA and Jasmine.

My Style Bay
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited January 19, 2023

The support is great.i would like to continue to build a relation in future ahead.
Thanks Avada. great experience i had. the chat support with Jasmine.is Wonderful.
Thanks Jasmine . this is from my bottom of heart.lots of love.

beetlekart
India
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
Edited January 19, 2023

Customer service was great!! The Rep was very professional and friendly. I am pleased working with you. Thank y'all.

CEA Business Consult
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 18, 2023

App eccezionale! Offre innumerevoli opzioni per creare layout esteticamente piacevoli ed accattivanti. Veloce, facile da usare e intuitiva. Lo staff è molto gentile e disponibile. Ho avuto l'opportunità di essere seguita da Liz per poter risolvere il mio problema e in pochi secondi è riuscita a risolvere tutto! Una persona cordiale, disponibile, veloce ed efficente nel suo lavoro. Sono molto soddisfatta della mia esperienza con Avada!

Millyblu
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 17, 2023

Very great support team! Had some issues with one error what I could not undrestand. Fast reply and problem solving from support team. Especially Prakash who helped me!

PUUST disain.
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 17, 2023

So far so good with the app. I'm going to try out the paid version and will update this review as I gain comfort. Customer service has been great so far.

Savvy Sugaring
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 22, 2023

Incredibly grateful with Liz. She help me out with everything. I love her work and she explain thing no one explain me before.

BIOTICO
Colombia
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 15, 2023

Emily was great ! Provided Simple & effective responses, Avada is easy to use although im still trying to get used to it. Thank you Emily!

Different Worlds
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
January 15, 2023

Great functionality and good for the price. Esther was a great help to us! Will continue to use this app in the near future

nuthr