Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 27, 2023

Gerade wurde mir binnen Minuten eine eigene Art des Buttons programmiert.
Wie immer sehr zufrieden! Vielen Dank für die schnelle Umsetzung

trendyBroducts
Germany
January 26, 2023

Esther from avada helped me fast & kind! my problem was fixed in 2 minutes. I will remember her when im rich

SpectrumGoods
Netherlands
January 25, 2023

Prakash was a great help with quick and practical solutions

Bottari Seoul
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 25, 2023

WHAT EVER I SAY IT WILL BE LITTLE FOR THIS APP, BUT MORE IM GONNA SAY ABOUT HANA THE NO 1 CUSTOMER CARE PERSON FROM ALL PEOPLE THAT I HAVE EVER MET. SHE TAKES CARE OF US LIKE A FAMILY :).

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

ONLY THE BEST
Malta
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 23, 2023

Great app, easy to use, and has impeccable customer service! Juliana helped out really quick and answered all my questions. I also use other Avada apps, works great.

Betterhorsesupplements
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 23, 2023

The customer service is excellent I really appreciate all the help Jasmine provide to us.
Thank you very much.

VidaSana
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
Edited January 23, 2023

Great email marketing tool. I mostly use it for order tracking, and so far its been a great experience its so easy to use, and the service offered by the support team is exceptional and responsive, thanks to the Avada support team (Abby)

Touch Dog
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2023

Emily was very helpful and efficient, keep up the great work.
Her assistance was exceptional, with great service and problem-solving. Thank you

D&A The Gadget Shop Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 23, 2023

Esther was great and the app is really useful. Reccomend for people who aren't great with tech as they have a customer support team!

Padel Corner
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 21, 2023

A very pleasant and quick response from Hana who had assisted me today, She answered all my questions with ease and managed to solve my problem within a few minutes. Thank you once again.

Hunny Life