AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

The Sky Collection

Esther has helped me so much with setting up my email marketing and welcome pop up. There was an issue with my welcome pop up working with my website theme, but she was able to get the issue resolved quickly.

Magnolia Jane Originals

Great assistance from Emily today! I have my campaign up and running! It looks great and I am very pleased!

Lynboutiquepr

Excelente servicio al cliente. Mi asistente fué Juliana. Muy atenta, amable y me ayudó en muchas cosas en las que tenia dudas.

Roxy's Chocolate

I'm new to email marketing and definitely need support. AVADA has been amazing with their support, helping me to navigate the app and create my Welcome email. Interface is super easy to use (i.e., no tech knowledge/experience required); creating emails is no problem. Jasmine assisted me today with configuring automated workflow; she was efficient, kind and I couldn't ask for more re: customer service.

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber

I was able to work with Emily to get started using this app. My biggest concern was being able to transfer and sync all of my data from Constant Contact to theirs and she was super helpful. This platform is very easy to use and the price is right.

monamourfashion.com

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I got an excellent assistance from Emily, she made my workload look easy.
She is really one of a kind.

Mint Global

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good. I Contacted the Chat and Hana, the customer service lady, was very quick and helpful. I liked the service.

The Drill Gorilla

great customer service! had a problem where I could not edit the template email text.....Aisha helped me fix this..great help!

Happy Mellow

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am using this app to grow our business and gain a much larger subscriber base through deliberate communication Prakash was extremely friendly, expeditious and knowledgable. I will definitely recommend AVADA to my associates and friends.

Thicle Street

Location Luxembourg
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Using AVADA for my online store. Customer Service especially Esther always helpful. Thank you AVADA.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62