4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, automation workflows, and segmentation options. It's praised for its variety of email marketing tools, including pop-ups, welcome emails, and abandoned cart reminders. The support team is highly responsive and the app is noted for its affordability and value for money. It's also mobile-friendly and offers 24/7 customer support.

December 31, 2023

Has been good using Avada Email with my shopify store thecuppa.co.uk
Recently had an issue updating my campaign and Hana help me sort it out. Really good customer service.

thecuppa
Almost 3 years using the app
February 4, 2024

the answers came quick, CS was friendly and helpful, got the solution

Naiya Lingerie
Estonia
4 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Tiana was a wonderful help. I recommend the chat service.

Pelucci
2 months using the app
December 25, 2023

A great app but the customer support is amazing. Needed some help the other day and Esther helped me with it and i fixed it right away

Nonley
Sweden
4 months using the app
January 16, 2024

The user experience is very good. There was a problem with my pop-up window. Lydia immediately solved it for me, and I could get a timely reply to all my questions.

Kikifriend

DUEROS Brazil
Brazil
5 months using the app
January 3, 2024

The perfect email app. I have worked with several platform but I really think this one is the best! Customer service is very good and super fast communication. I have been helped very quickly and very well by Emily, she has answered my questions well and quickly allowing me to move on quickly as well. In short top app

Hello Sleek
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Avada is easy to use and has lots of customization options. I've enjoyed working with it so far! Also, I worked with Esther is customer support and she fixed my issue very quickly. Wonderful app!

Honeybee Home
3 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Esther was great in helping solve my issue fast and thoroughly. Great service!

Papa Bear's
About 1 month using the app
January 10, 2024

Customer service named Abby, is very friendly and responds quickly to problems, thank you

bateeq