AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

samaritankart

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

This App works perfectly since I activated to my store and the customer support is excellent, I have easily set up automation with the help of Abby.

Arranmore Lighting & Fans

Using this app to request customer reviews, and also photos. Esther was very helpful to me setting up the automation, and to make sure it was working properly. I would highly recommend!

agrotkindustrial

这款应用很好,而且还很便宜,可以自动发送邮件给客户,而且客户服务也很及时。good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Grey Hanger

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very easy to setup. Chat support especially from Lis was awesome.
hoping great for business results ahead!!

GIGI VET

Location Latvia

The best app with the best customer service!! I really appreciated all the help, this app has so many features that can help optimize your site and actually gain sales

Exhal Brand

Location Spain

Uso esta app para recopilar emails y funciona bastante bien. Valoraría con 5 estrellas si además, los emails recopilados pasasen directamente a la base de datos de Shopify. El soporte al cliente es bueno. Me atendió Abby y me soluciono un problema rápidamente.

Threads and Treads

i was struggling to find an app i like for automated emails _abandoned cart etc) and come across AVA. Platform is brilliant, easy to use and helps put together great emails easily! Had one slight issue, but Liz helped me get it resolved quickly! Would recommend

mindfulgiftco

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I received great support from Candace. She walked me through some issues I was having and even provided screen shots to help me out. So far the app has been great.

CLOË WEAR

Location Brazil

Excellent service and support. Emily provided a great service, gave me all the necessary information and was very friendly. Thank you! =)

ICECROWNS

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Candace helped me a lot. Great customer support and easy to use application. It's a life saver when it comes to emails, popus and sms!