AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Diamond Gates Services

App works great, customer service is really fast and well made. My favorite feature of this app is how I can send a email to every customer from my Shopify store. Really useful!

Dukaral

He recibido un apoyo espectacular por parte de Jasmine,por parte de Avada.
Os recomiendo 100%,MUY BUENAS APLICACIONES.

Valethy

10 de 10, me fue excelente, un soporte increible, especialmente jasmine muy atenta, recomiendo esta app muchisimo! si quieren un buen email marketing avada es lo que necesitan

Merrimium

The app is very user-friendly and easy to navigate with good customization options. The customer service (Jasmine) is quick to respond and very helpful. I recommend using the app

LustDiva LLC

I have been struggling and trying various sources and researching alternatives to automated email marketing. I have been with Ava Email Marking give or take a month. I would absolutely recommend this business to other colleagues. Honestly, which is hard to find with businesses these days. You get 2 critical things for the price of one. So, it’s a win in my book. You get a very detailed, strategic paths laid out in front of those much better than I currently am coming from only being a brick-and-mortar store owner to an online owner trying it out. So, if you can get their easily laid out plan’s setup and optimal to your exact specifications without much ease it’s a win. If you're like me and very new online. I know that there is always a live agent (not a bot) standing by to assist any situation I may encounter small or big. I'm leaving this review because of one of their employee’s named Daisy was exceptionally pleasant but if youve been in business long enough thats just common practice. So, your second win, while speaking on my encounter with Daisy was not only down to earth and didnt rush or try to upsell me on junk like companies are trying to do way too much today. I think I felt more relived not in just getting help instantly as we walked through every step. I think I was more relieved seeing a company have the eyes, or the proper commitment to its customers. s I felt like Daisy took my issue personally as if it was her own and would not stop until we got an outstanding resolution to my issue. I own several companies, none online until now and it’s a new world. But I support all my employees at every business regardless of their level of position. Myself, and my team have made it a major goal to give a lot back into our employees instead of only focusing strictly on the customers. The result we get on roughly 87% average from our employees’ commitment within each company is very similar to what Daisy displayed today while helping me. My apologies for the long read, but it’s hard to find good employees for us business owners, but it’s also hard to find good employers that back their employees like family. It’s a dying breed unfortunately which is why I felt it was worth what little time I must post this review as a breath of fresh air out there still. If you use this app, I can guarantee you'll get help on those two fronts that I received this morning. I hope this helps someone along the way. Thanks for your time & Good Luck!!

Zapp Accessories

The app has great functionalities and it is very easy to use. I have used other apps for marketing before and this is much cleaner and easier to use...which saves us a lot of time. Also, customer care is great...and has been proactive in offering to help, with Jasmine for example.

Canva-ville

The customer support is great. Candace was really helpful and understanding. The sign-up form was easy to build. Love it <3

Your Modern Home

Very good app and simple to learn. When asking on live chat Lucy was very helpful in understanding conditions on creating workflows

LAZECCA FASHION

Always a great experience with this app it's so easy to use and a great app And Great support team always happy to answer all questions

Pong Shooter

Good customer support from Liz. Very quick response time and keeps you up to date on matters. Still waiting to test certain features on the trail version.