AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ChicPlanting

I love the app and love chatting with customer service in the chat. They are always available everytime. Need help. Candace is one of my fave! She does an amazing job helping me with all my questions and is always patient with me. I cannot recommend the Avada app enough for everyone.

Mindful Hobby’s

Until now I used ActiveCampaign, but when you have a webshop I think AVA is the best way forward because of all the automatic integration with Shopify. Also it's much easier to copy elements in campaigns, so it's faster to set up. And on top of that the support is amazing and really fast. For example Jasmin just helped me really great and instant. I can highly recommmend.

Mai's Secrets

The best email marketing application for me. I have tested many that I deleted because they were too complicated or not sharp or customizable enough. Avada is perfect and allows me to manage everything easily even though it is in English (I am French and my shop is in France). The big plus: the support team is great. They responded within seconds and solved my problem within minutes. I am very happy!

Fixation Coffee

Great app so far. Support is really good. Functionality is great with all the right bells and whistles. Will continue using.

Esaquishop

Aplicacion muy buena y economica!!! la recomiendo al 100% el soporte es muy rapido y muy amables solucionan todo rapido..............................................................

rubbabubba

Incredible app, incredible support. No other way of putting it. I have used this app for abandoned cart emails and it simply is the best.

Hot Mania

The application is very good, I'm really enjoying it, And Candace, she's very attentive, helped me a lot.

PriPey Global Enterprize

This AVADA app is an amazing tool to have in your kit, it is very user friendly and solve a lot of e-commerce issues. I really love it and would highly recommend it. Not to mention the outstanding customer support offered with this app. Rainy was super friendly, professional and efficient. I believe this will be my go to app for the services I need for my store.

Lighting Accent

Candace was so friendly! The conversation was cheerful. Great impression on Avada! So far, the customer service is superb!

SheBossytheBrand

Just downloading the app and needed help with trying to figure out a couple of things. I contacted support and Candace was there to assist me in every way possible.