AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

leaphealth

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use with straightforward guidelines. Customer service is available 24/7 and attentive to all the blockers I faced. Abby was especially helpful to all the questions I had. Would recommend to all e-commerce beginners.

buyherbundles

Got the correct solution to the problem. "Hana" solved the problem for me in less time. Great customar support. Thank you

TEM IMPORTS

Location Australia

Great helped from the team, and of course cant forget the lovely Hana that given her best to help us. thank you

Jakos™

Customer service is very good . I am especially grateful to "Juliana" who solved my problem in a short time .

Concrete's Rose

I have not launched my store yet but so far everything has been well, Jasmine has been very helpful and fast to respond to my questions, I look forward to launching my store with AVADA

SHADOW PLAY

We've exploring many apps before choosing this one.
THere were some challenges but support and dev team are VERY customer-oriented and did some changes to algorithms after we ask them to do so.
I could imagine any other service to do so at a such high speed.
Also this app is the Android among apple-style apps. This means the there are A LOT of setting for composing e-mail, sms, push. While other tend to supply turnkey solutions with no settings avada chooses the other way.
By the way, this app contains more types of triggers than any other app (21!).
The price is competitive.
So, this looks like a bargain :) Thanks for all the team members. I think you gonna become leading app soon

FINEPEEK

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used two of their plugins and they are very easy to use. Even if I only use the most basic functions, the customer service still tries to solve it for me. It deserves five stars, not a lie

RedTag Hub

I have been using this app as my main email marketing. It's very easy to use and support is always available. Also, I find this is the most cost-effective way to scale with email marketing especially when you compare the price plans vs other competitors.

bejanito

Location Panama

quite good app for emails notifications as well as shopify notifications , they have extremely good attention and support team especially Candace who always gave me a hand with everything i needed.

Kaindly

Location France
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Application très complète, rapide et efficace... Le service client aussi est très réactif et très sympa, je te remercie Hana ! :)