AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

Blazin Fashion

We have just recently installed this app but have been using other AVADA apps for a while. The app itself is quick and responsive. It has a detailed yet straightforward layout that you can navigate easily. I love the fact that it integrates with their other apps. One of my favorites is the review app. The support team for this app is AMAZING! Daisy was quick to respond super friendly to an issue we were having (which was my error). Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

August 10, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,
Daisy

Tom's Cellars

Absolutely love the interface and the pre-set workflows. Rainy has been fantastic with helping out and getting us going. Looking forward to getting this fully flying!

Biltong Galore

Love this app and the automations, super easy to use all you need is basic understanding. Best thing is the customer service who is very helpful and responsive. Cant wait to see what Avada will achieve, stay tuned!

NTBAY

It's a crazy app. They have a face-to-face service, which is very timely and effective. The price is also the most reasonable for the same kind of app. I also use their other apps and believe me. It's a great app to use. I also use their other free apps, and their Seo App is a great tool.

Haruki Plushies

Really good app! Lot's of features, but used all of them as well! Great support staff, and pricing!

NewDayTrends

Another Great experience with avada and candace! She helped me set up everything just as I wanted and walked me thru any questions I Had. The staff is extremely helpful and follow up after they help to double check everything works fine and If you need more help. THey also offer a full suite of products I need to run my store, so i cant ask for any more! Keep up the great work

Hyper Illusion Clothing

The automations ( abandoned carts especially) are very useful; helped me recover a lot of revenue lost on the table. Must mention: Rainy from their support team was very helpful, guided me through the setup and queries. I highly recommend this app!

Delta increment

Very easy to use for newcomers and top notch support. Almost instant feedback on my doubts and fully solved in minutes. Highly recommended.

Liz Bau Jewelry

I am using this app to help me create more personalized emails. Specifically a first time customer (with coupon code) vs repeat customer thank you email. It did take some time to get everything verified, but once complete it's very streamline. Also, they have great technical support.

AuraofGoldtheKollection

I absolutely love this app, it is the best one I have used so far for my Email Marketing. It has all the tools that I need for my business emailing needs and the Customer Service is beyond Excellent; they help you every step of the way with whatever you need. Definitely Recommend.!

July 23, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!