AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Enkindle Joy

100% on their service, I had some issue on the position of the pop up button and had to trouble the staff to change the position for me several times. I'm currently not a paying customer and yet they service is still superb. Thanks for the help, I definitely look forward to signing up their services in future.

MLH Online

The team at Avada is awesome, I was having issues with importing contacts and adding them to a flow, I was at the point of unisntalling the app as I was really frustrated due to the app limitation. But the team stepped in and found a solution to the problem. Thank you guys.

veracollection.fr

so nice customer support, Jasmine is so kind , she tell me everything with all details how to do exactly !! thank you

Vesalios

Beautiful customer support. Thank you so much for the quick help!!! Very friendly and professional .

fabuloushape

so far so good! getting things done now! im new to the platform but im getting everything done as much as i can

September 28, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
Daisy

ChenChef

The teaser was covering my logo and I was not able to find the location of where to adjust the position. Immediately, I was helped. Not only was I able to learn how to adjust in the future, but AVADA was more than pleasant to chat with.

September 28, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review!
That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you 🤗

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,
Daisy

Planet Tree

Avada is great and offers really cool options for collecting email addresses, offering discount codes, send follow up mails after orders and create newsletters. Important to us is the double opt-in feature where a small issue was solved after a very short time thanks to the excellent support.

Aggrovist Apparel

While I am still setting up this App, I am sure it will be great. I am already using the AVADA photo review app after switching from LOOX. The customer support staff for the AVADA products are very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. It is like talking with a friend. And that makes such a great difference.

IZ Destiny

This app has great customer service that answers your question immediately and solves it and the price is more convenient than other apps. I have just started to use this app because of my friend's suggestion and I am very happy about that!

Angie's Bling Boutique

Jasmine researched my newsletter issue and further assisted me with snapshots of where to go to proceed with my letter. Great Job! Job well done!!!!!