AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

Natural Selections International

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service with enough features included in the free plan option which makes a great start. Super responsive support. Prakash gave me essential info to know how to best use their too.

BotanicalObsession

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I did use it for my marketing mail and so far i'm not disappointed :) everything works fine. Thank you !

Papermind Stationery

I used this app to help with email marketing. I found that the loading speed of this app is a bit slow. But overall it's great so far. Live chat agent,Prakash, was helpful and friendly. He helped solving my issue quickly.

aprilpollock.co

Such a great app to integrate with Shopify if you're looking for something easy and affordable to help you grow. I set up my pop up banner and had 3000 views and hundreds of email addresses in just a few weeks.

Beauty Wow

This email marketing app is quite easy to use and is quite powerful. I got a lot of support from Jasmine. You are not left alone to figure things out yourself.

Eombuy 易買

Location Hong Kong SAR

Esther and Marcus are patiently helped me with my questions and answered very quickly, nice experience! thanks a lot!

Sarahi.NYC

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Great. No issues - Look forward to trying out all the features on this app.
Great customer service. Very helpful. Highly recommended.

Boba Collective

Location Australia

Super easy to use if you have no coding experience, very visual and your website doesn't take a hit on speed like some other plug-in pop-up apps. App support works some long hours as someone always appears to answer and help with questions around usage. Esther helped me set up coupons in automated emails at 10.30 pm! Liz also helped with getting a technical issue resolved

It's Getting Dicey

Time spent using app 1 day

Jasmine was absolutely amazing! Extremely helpful, professional, and informative. Answered all of my questions quickly and was very friendly. If she shows what Ava customer service is, that in on itself is a reason to get this app!

JOOS UP YOUR LIFE

I love using Avada. I appreciate that whenever I can't figure something out the support staff is always able to help me trouble shoot any issues that arise. Liz assisted me most recently and she was a pleasure to work with.