AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Well Health Hub

Love this marketing app works flawlessly and continues to contribute in making more sales for my company. Do you have any questions the staff is amazing and will help within seconds. Thank you, I finally found the best marketing app for my company.

Travelshoot

Daisy was helpful and really easy to talk with. Although we were not immediately able to resolve the issue due to access issues. I have no doubt that I can contact support again and have the issue resolved quickly.

WaffyLikes

Easy, straight forward module based and quick support! Perfect for beginners and tech folks who want to work with pure play HTML. They have expanded their API portfolio quite big.

Beyond Object

Testing the app, so far it seems very easy to use and well crafted. Customer support is very helpful, Daisy and Jasmine answered all the questions I had in minutes.

TacLight UK

It seems really easy to use and the templates are very well designed and professional. The online help from Lucy was very helpful.

Genesis

The people are so helpful I had Jasmine and Daisy help me with a number of issues. They were so helpful and patient in walking me through it and going above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable navigating this app. They need a raise ASAP.

Fyndify

exellent app. sam was very helpful, and i really like the price compare to omnisends expensive app. so very nice.

ooh La La ZODIAC

I used this app for email marketing and also looking to set up SMS. The chat team was amazing Liz & Jalal were very helpful they were very patient. I look forward to this journey. Thank you, guys!

WALEA

It's the better App for Marketing Automation. You can create a lot of automations with email, SMS, WhatsApp, ... All is clear, all is simple and all templates are already created to boost sales. This app is really incredible and the support team is magic ! Always available, always in a good mood and very professional.

Love Is In The Air

This app is the best! It's user friendly and the customer service is amazing. Jasmine has helped me out so much. I like that this app gives you the basic functions that you need to help your business grow before making you sign up for a monthly subscription.