AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Beauty Wow

This email marketing app is quite easy to use and is quite powerful. I got a lot of support from Jasmine. You are not left alone to figure things out yourself.

Eombuy 易買

Location Hong Kong SAR

Esther and Marcus are patiently helped me with my questions and answered very quickly, nice experience! thanks a lot!

Sarahi.NYC

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Great. No issues - Look forward to trying out all the features on this app.
Great customer service. Very helpful. Highly recommended.

Boba Collective

Location Australia

Super easy to use if you have no coding experience, very visual and your website doesn't take a hit on speed like some other plug-in pop-up apps. App support works some long hours as someone always appears to answer and help with questions around usage. Esther helped me set up coupons in automated emails at 10.30 pm! Liz also helped with getting a technical issue resolved

It's Getting Dicey

Time spent using app 1 day

Jasmine was absolutely amazing! Extremely helpful, professional, and informative. Answered all of my questions quickly and was very friendly. If she shows what Ava customer service is, that in on itself is a reason to get this app!

JOOS UP YOUR LIFE

I love using Avada. I appreciate that whenever I can't figure something out the support staff is always able to help me trouble shoot any issues that arise. Liz assisted me most recently and she was a pleasure to work with.

AFRIKARAYIB

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

J'adore tout simplement, tout est d'une simplicité, et le service client est plus que génial. Je recommande !!!

inkedcow

Location Greece

The app is really good. Support is great. I was connected with a very good support agent named Prakash. He solved my problem in a few minutes, really happy with the service!

Demegamart

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Esther was very helpful and the app is so Easy to use and great customer service. if you have an issue they answer immediately. Easther guided me step by step on how to add all funtions on my website. I highly appreciate her help. Also Daisy being so helpful too. Great customer service from both

SheOrgasms LLC

So far so good. I am just getting all set up and Jasmine has been super helpful during that process. Can't wait to see what comes from using AVA.