AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BaashaBeauty

great customer service from Lucy promptly responded and solved our problems
highly recommended
Love this tool

Debbie's LIL Darlings

Rainy helped me with an website error message, she was great and i enjoyed chatting with her. great attitude and had some helpful tips for me to start

Scoot City Ltd

This app is undoubtedly the best all-in-one marketing tool I've come across in the last 3 years of running an online business and I have used several of them, mostly using Mailchimp up until now, and this app is leaps ahead in terms of its functionality, built it ready to go flows and SMS. Also, the customer support received by Jasmine was 10/10 she has amazing and is a real asset. So far I'm very happy with everything.

animeshonstore.info

Candace did rly well with me had to remove powered by she did it well, and she verified my account super fast

pequelucas

La mejor aplicacion que he tenido , son muy atentos y muy profecionales, responden al momento y siempre tienen una solucion para ti!!! ,.......................................................

BubblePup

I have used it for all my stores, it is very useful. Very professional for me to analyze my customers. Candace is very nice stuff and helps me a lot.

lepacosmetics

Hey I need to to highly recommend this app and support team especially Liz as she was lightning fast to help me set up correctly double opt in form & automation emails. Great app is nothing without great support team and here they really help you get the best service possible. Thanks AVA

MAJESTY 22

I love this app because is kind of a one stop shop where everything is all in one app such as reviews, emails, abandoned cart

Kolor Revolution Apparel

The app is awesome and the agents/support is the best. I can’t say enough. Please use them. My site looks amazing

UMA ACESSÓRIOS

Eu usei o aplicativo para automatizar a parte de recuperações de carrinho, enviar sms e notificações por push. O aplicativo superou minhas expectativas, muito bom. O suporte também é excelente.