AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

pequelucas

La mejor aplicacion que he tenido , son muy atentos y muy profecionales, responden al momento y siempre tienen una solucion para ti!!! ,.......................................................

BubblePup

I have used it for all my stores, it is very useful. Very professional for me to analyze my customers. Candace is very nice stuff and helps me a lot.

lepacosmetics

Hey I need to to highly recommend this app and support team especially Liz as she was lightning fast to help me set up correctly double opt in form & automation emails. Great app is nothing without great support team and here they really help you get the best service possible. Thanks AVA

MAJESTY 22

I love this app because is kind of a one stop shop where everything is all in one app such as reviews, emails, abandoned cart

Kolor Revolution Apparel

The app is awesome and the agents/support is the best. I can’t say enough. Please use them. My site looks amazing

UMA ACESSÓRIOS

Eu usei o aplicativo para automatizar a parte de recuperações de carrinho, enviar sms e notificações por push. O aplicativo superou minhas expectativas, muito bom. O suporte também é excelente.

Katziela

This app has a lot of features, it helped me a lot, I love the automated section, thank you very much!

Arabianhomecare

The customer support "Candace" is very helpful! The app work smoothly and the support helped me fix the issue immediately right after I contacted them and inform them about the problem.

Kidsgenic Co., Ltd.

Shiku Designs

Best free application with easy and very customisable installation.
Customer service is amazing, fast and super friendly. Thank you Candance for your help!