AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Christina's Fabrics | Online Superstore | Quality Fabrics | Great Prices

Fantastic customer support especially from Rainy thank you so much. Great marketing app and is free

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. Our pleasure to support you and I hope you can exploit out app in the near time to see more results.

We are always willing to assist all the time.

Thank you again and wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA

Rock Jocks

Im just new so not sure about the performance of the app, however super customer service from Candace!!!! Just what you need as being new apps can be difficult to navage at the start.

MZASH BABY STORE

Not only the app but also the customer service is the best. The app has the best templates and very easy to set up. Don't waste your time for searching other apps, this is the one. Am fully satisfied. You have all kinds of reports as well from this app, which will help you all the way.

Down South Undies

the support is great and I can leave everything on autopilot 90% of the time. Easy to write great-looking marketing emails for sales etc. great app.

June 17, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving a review here. We are so happy to hear your experience and hope that the results made you satisfied.

Feel free to contact us anytime via Live chat if you need anything.

All the best,
Rainy

SPARKLESEMPORIUM TOYS AND GIFTS

I had a great experience using app The support team at Avada was exemplary. I am really grateful to Daisy for providing the correct coding in place on the website. The result was fantastic and I am very pleased with the care and patience taken to I solve any known problems - highly recommended!

June 13, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Email Marketing Automation. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Bonheur des fleurs

Very nice App with a potential enormous easy to use. The quality of the support service is excellent !

Ergozone

Best App, i'm really satisfied with all options, and the customer service is TOP ! Daisy helped me to automate my mailings !

June 10, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to contact our team at Livechat if you have any question.

Road Fury Lifts

Avada support is really fast and helpful! They always help you resolve any issue. + easy to use app.

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your review which make our day. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at Live chat anytime. We're happy to support.

Take care and wish you all the best!
Rainy from AVADA

Ambassador 'N Chains Clothing Co.

Great customer service!! That's what makes using the software worth it! Daisy is amazing and helpful...I would recommend this software because it also has a solid workflow for automation as well.

June 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

JOYSKYPOWER

This software is easy to operate and has detailed tutorials. Even if there is a problem, the customer service responds quickly and attentively. If you want this kind of plug-in, you can consider it.

June 6, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!