AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Chevalière Royale

Very efficient and helpful customer support, very satisfied! Go worry free! The app looks very sypmpa and complete!

artpaintingworld

Thanks for daisy, it's very perfect service from AVADA,they work very hard and offer 24/7 service ,if you need any help , they can help you immediately.the campaigns they design is very perfect.

June 30, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards
Daisy

washo.ch

We use this app for email marketing and automation and really love it. Great support (very helpful). Would absolutely recommend it!

June 30, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Cape Crew

This app is super easy to use and helps me create awesome email marketing campaigns. Also very responsive customer service. The free plan is pretty basic and many templates / features are only included in the Pro plan... but still a great app.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review which honestly reflect your experience with us. We wan to support small merchants so that they can still send their emails with professional editor tool. Hope to hear more good results from you soon!

Regards,

royaltybylynn

Great customer support. thanks a lot for the help! love this app and how great customer support is. this is all you need.

June 29, 2021

It is our pleasure and happiness to assist online stores like you. Thank you for trusting AVADA. Should you need any support in the future, feel free to connect us anytime.

All the best,

Flawless

Daisy from Avada was extremely helpful and super fast with responding. Looking forward to trying this app!

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Inbulks

Very nice app and the best customer service! The email marketing campaign is what I need! They are 24 hours ready to help!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for leaving a feedback for our app. We are happy to assist you and hope to hear more good news from you soon!

All the best,

Quality For Less Store

i am very happy with AVADA easy to use it.I recommend all the customers to use this APP. Thank you very much.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review ❤️🎉

That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps for you and other users.

If any questions come up or if we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime

Best regards,
Daisy

Wild Return Botanical Apothecary

The app is not as intuitive to work with as I'd like, but the customer service makes up for it and they're able to walk me through what I'm missing!

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. About the app limitation, I know there are some limits in popup editor, but I believe support has helped you customize as your wish. We will note all features requests and update it at soonest.

I shoot you an email so that we can make sure all of your requirements are achieved now. Kindly check your email or chat with us.

Christina's Fabrics | Online Superstore | Quality Fabrics | Great Prices

Fantastic customer support especially from Rainy thank you so much. Great marketing app and is free

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. Our pleasure to support you and I hope you can exploit out app in the near time to see more results.

We are always willing to assist all the time.

Thank you again and wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA