AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Nay's cosmetics and facial care LLC

I just got this app and I am working on my website, But so far I really like it Liz has been on chat with me helping me set up everything and answering all my questions as I go !!!!! and That is awesome !! For most apps you have to wait on an email for answers. So far this is awesome !!!!

goalva

I just installed the app and it seems to be very good, however, I found the support to be very good and very helpful

smartathome.at

Der Support war super, hat sich nach wenigen Sekunden gemeldet. Candace hat mir sehr weitergeholfen :)

Poptart Posters

I needed help setting up an email subscribe pop up and Lucy was available immediately and set it up for me in five minutes. Amazing!

CuddlBudz

As soon as I start typing, a customer service rep is right there live. Rainy really helped me out to see I needed to set some stuff up that I missed. Great app!!

Harrington International

The app is just what I wanted, all the features are really useful, and help us to grow our business and top that their customer service is really fast and reliable. Thank you Candace for your help which makes it easier to understand the application and to deal with our problems.

Everyday Love By Marialejandra Manotas

Jasmine help me to export an information that we needed with an excellent servicie. It would be better if we can export the information direct from the forms or SMS, etc

Unissé

Amazing support, they are really helpful. Great app : a lot of email choices and predefined automation workflows !

Boutique Pleine Conscience

Thanks to Jasmine from the support team who went over her obligations she helped me with my problems and took time to explain every single thing in detail :)

Just Better Company

The customer support of Avada was helpful. As a newbie using the app, Jasmine has helped me to launch my first email campaign. Highly recommend!