AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

BabyBag

I really love this app and the customer support team is amazing to work with <3 I highly recommend it.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I hope AVADA can be helpful for your store. And it is our pleasure to assist you anytime.
Wish you all the best for your business!

EN-JI

AVADA makes great apps! I subscribed to this app and it worth. Their support is also helpful and fast respond. Recommended to all Shopify users!

KOHEI

I am surprised by support service in this app!
It was a real help, - quick and friendly! Thanks, Daisy!
I use this app with pleasure so far.

April 19, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,

Kaftans that Bling

Great app for marketing using email i love it ......................................................

April 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

Please feel free to drop a message whenever you need our support.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Camila's Boutique Puerto Rico

Great and simple app. Very user friendly. Customer Service staff is attentive and very efficient. Highly Recommended.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!

Dadan Sunwear

Great service. UX is good, there are sometimes that can miss or not find things but given the price it is awesome. In addition, the staff are incredibly helpful and will always help you to resolve your issues.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our app and support team. I would love to follow up with you on Livechat so that we can understand more about some issues you faced to sort it out as soon as possible.

We really appreciate your true feedbacks and that's the best motivation for AVADA team.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy

Creative Imaging Services

They're still working out some kinks but support is great! Chat is responsive and they are very easy to work with.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your lovely words! We much appreciate your feedback as this helps us enhance our product and service even better

Wish you many advantages in your business!

ippunkondae

I was hesitating between this app and another one, and I'm so glad I chose this one!! I had some technical issue for a good 40min, contacted customer support, Jasmine was so great...she was patient with me, and helped me fix...I already love this app! Definitely recommend it!! THank you Jasmine :)

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. Your review really motivates us to keep up our works better.
We'll always be here to help you at any time.

Jasmine from AVADA

Honey Glam

Love this app! Easy to use and when I needed help customer service was very helpful and fast. Definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to an easy email marketing app!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Stephanie.
If you need any further support, don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
We're always willing to assist you!

Jasmine from AVADA

The Official Mlen Store

So far it's been pretty good, but there's been some issues with the subscription portion when I changed from simple to debut theme, but the support team team has helped us out on that the next day so that helped a lot. The support team is actually quite helpful, and responds quite quickly. For the free version you get to have a list of subscribers, but it doesn't sync to your shopify store, I have been informed for the pro version this happens though. One thing that could be improved is perhaps the template to enable collection of subscriber names or some customisation on that part? as not everyone has a friendly email. Besides that one thing to improve on would be the speed of when the teaser button appears, as of now it takes about 2-3 seconds to appear, it's not a big issue, but it does slow the store down slightly! I recommend this app!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for spending time leaving your review with our app. I really appreciate all of your feedback. About the sign-up form, we do support the First name/Last name/Phone field collector. I shot you an email so that I can show you where to find the configuration.

Regarding the teaser button of sign-up form, it will need 2 seconds to load since it is related to your app theme and will only be loaded after your page loaded. So I hope you can understand this.

So far your feedbacks are really helpful for us. Thank you so much and hope to talk more via email.

Rainy