AVA SMS,Email Marketing BFCM

AVA SMS,Email Marketing BFCM | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Otakuheaven

The assistance is always there when you need. If you need an app for email marketing, this is the best

January 11, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the community and us. We’re here to help you anytime.

ReedaDesigns by IdeaMosaic

I downloaded this app for the abandoned cart function as well as getting started with email marketing. From the moment I added it, I've been receiving email marketing from AVADA, which I have pressed unsubscribe on repeatedly. After unsubscribing 4 times, I am still receiving their emails, which breaches national privacy laws. My experience with this software is terrible. Not to mention the terrible english throughout their platform, how can I expect them to carry out my email marketing respectfully if they aren't even treating me respectfully? I do not recommend, pick any other service. I'm also fairly certain that their reviews are fake, because I am shocked that every other customer is experiencing 5 star service, that's simply not true.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

We are truly sorry for the not good experience you have gone through. About the follow-up emails from our site, this is the first time we heard about it and we are contacting our email server to check it right away. I would like to let you know that we will never want to breach the customers' privacy from our end. We understand that privacy and respect are must-follow when you do any kind of business.

I have shot you an email, please kindly give us a chance to talk more and make this sorted out as soon as possible.

Ninja Van Malaysia

I would give this app a good rating for their customer service! I am using this app to automate welcome email and newsletter subscription pop-up (available for free). Not sure how is the performance & what happens once I reach my contacts limit for the free plan yet but so far so good. I've had some problems creating the email and the agent on live chat (Jasmine) is super helpful!

January 4, 2021

Dear Karyan,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We will always try our best to keep on improving our services.

Whenever you need any help, please feel free to let us know.

On the occasion of New Year, wishing you happiness and luck.

United Air Purifiers

This app is one of the many fantastic apps Avada makes and not only does it work great but the support is first class. I had an issue where I was not able to get the email campaign setup to send a report and they went into my dashboard and made all the corrections and adjustments and tested the sequence for me. They will go the extra mile to make sure your intended sequence is setup correctly and triggered accordingly. Can't say enough about how efficient and fast they are in answering support questions or even ensuring that their apps work as per your wishes. Strongly recommended all their apps.

January 2, 2021

Hi there,
I highly appreciate your time to write us a review. We are really happy to support and help you set up the app. Your words are our best motivation to keep up our work.

Wish you all the best and happy new year!

mosttly

The app has helped me save customers who abandoned the purchase, and the customer service is very good. It would be better if some settings were optimized

December 20, 2020

We're thankful to have you as our customer. Thank you so much for trusting and loving AVADA Email Marketing.

We will do our best to support you and make the app even better. I hope it will be your good friend and bring more revenue to your shop.

All the best,

KOMONKOUBOU.WEB -小紋工房-

I have used this app about 1 - 2 weeks.
At first, I didn't understand how to set it.
For example, we and you have to sync shopify's customer's deta.
I didn't know that.
But AVADA support team always help us gently, so we can solve the problem whenever face it.
Besides, we feel this mail-automation system and campaign forms are easily and strong.
We continue to subscribe it.
Thanks.

December 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

If you need any support, don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Warmest regards,
Jasmine

MobiLights

Excellent Support with quick response even for free trial users. The app is eay to configure with built in templates as has all the features of a hard-core email marketing software.

December 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and continue providing better support for you and other users.

Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us at any time. We are willing to help.

All the best,
Jasmine

Eagle Rise Sports

I just started using this app but one thing I must say, that their support is great and this is one of the most important things when you get stuck. Thanks, Rainy for educating me for Avada email functionality.

December 17, 2020

thank you for your feedback, it is our best gift to keep all the hard work and make the app better.

If you need further support, feel free to reach us anytime.

Wish you all the best,

Urban Fit Den

Is there an option for 10 stars??? The support team reply to you day and night and go out of their way to solve any problem you ever have! the features of the actual app vs the price they offer is second to none and can easily compete with the larger email providers who have been out there for years. I got avada email on 2 stores. I just love them!

December 11, 2020

Your feedback is really meaningful to our team. Thank you so much for trusting and loving AVADA Email Marketing.

We will do our best to support you and make the app even better, hope it will be your good friend and bring more revenue for your shops.

Wish you all the best!

Alpeka

I have been very impressed with this App so far, it has top notch customer support, wonderful features, easy to use and it works wonderfully! Very excited to implement this more into my store!

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your love and time with AVADA Email Marketing. I hope it is helpful for you and our team will update it more in the near time. Please stay tuned for every month's updates which will be announced you in-app and via email.

Wish you health and luck in life!