AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

SAFA Ventures Pvt. Ltd.

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Wonderful app and awesome support also, Candace helped me a lot to learn more about this app. Email Campaigns are running smooth, and getting cool analytics also.

jpkrkc&co

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is really great. The customer service is also very careful to set it up for me. I love her so much.

Honey Belt Brasil

Location Brazil

Estou há menos de 1 mês utilizando a ferramenta e posso dizer que a experiência tem sido positiva. Recentemente tive um problema de configuração do formulário mais Dayse me surpreendeu bastante com seu suporte e resolveu tudo em menos de 1 hora. Atualização: Enfrento muitos problemas de atualização ainda. Não consigo utilizar a ferramenta da melhor maneira. Agora mesmo tento salvar a campanha e a página carrega e volta para a antiga configuração. Estou prestes a desistir do app, embora o layout e toda a parte intuitiva do app sejam excelentes. Pena que não está funcionando bem.

February 24, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I immediately check your conversation with our chat support team and see the current issue is that you cannot load the campaign. It can be your Chrome is not updated to the latest version or another technical reason.

No worries, we are testing it on your same device and also I sent you a follow-up email so that we can sort it out very quickly.

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Rainy

ÉTIKA shop

Location Spain

I used the chat to solve some issues and they did it super quickly. Specially Daisy, she helped me many times.

JustGoodKit Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

great help getting set up. Prompt response and a great app. I like all the templates and workflow so far - thanks

ShopnVerse.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to have automatic emails and SMS, when I needed help they help me with anything you need and they are very friendly definitely recommend for both services and help thank you, Liz, from the support team!

Lennycard

Location Netherlands

AVA Email Marketing is great software. It helps me to automate marketing activities on my webshop. They also have great support. Rainy and her colleagues helped me very very good.

DORA' JEWELS

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 15 hours

THE SUPPORT WAS VERY HELPFULL AND JASMINE SOLVED ALL OUR PROBLEMS. I RECOMMENDED VERY MUCH. THE APP IS VERY USER FRIENDLY !

Lit Neons

Location Australia

I was having trouble creating segments for my first email campaign so I started a live chat. Lucy answered all my questions and was happy to spend as much time as I needed to help do that. She waited and made sure the campaign was sent successfully which was great. Highly recommend this app!

Magic Bright

I highly recommend this app, because its customer service is the best.
If you want to use email marketing app, choose no further, only AVA.