4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and detailed analytics. It's praised for its performance, affordability, and segmentation capabilities. The app offers a free plan, making it suitable for new businesses. The customer support team is available 24/7 and is often commended for their prompt and professional help. The app is also mobile-friendly, allowing campaigns to be managed on the go.

December 18, 2023

they really help us with support, esther make all easy to us!

Unique T-Shirt
Brazil
22 minutes using the app
November 28, 2023

Hanna helped me out fixing a issue! She made my day! in 10 minutes she fixed the problem!

God First
Netherlands
36 minutes using the app
September 22, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Abby on a customer service issue, and I was incredibly impressed with her professionalism and dedication to resolving my problem.

I was having trouble with my account, and I was getting frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I contacted customer service, and Abby was the one who helped me. She was very patient and understanding, and she took the time to explain the problem to me in a way that I could understand. She also worked diligently to find a solution, and she was able to fix my account within minutes.

luffwatchstrap
Singapore
5 days using the app
October 10, 2023

Spoke to Liz and she was so helpful and lovely. Best customer support for an App ever!

My Mate Dug
About 2 years using the app
Edited March 7, 2024

The experience of this application is very good, because every time I encounter difficulties, someone will help me at any time. Special thanks to "Lydia” and ”Tony" for their help, which helped me solve the problem of pop-up windows in the activity bar.

Ayipets Store
China
6 months using the app
September 20, 2023

it helps me a lot so that i can try something new to bring customers back,and customer support Liz gave me several ways to solve my problems, so pleasure about that with her help and patience.

TOUSAINS
Hong Kong SAR
19 days using the app
July 10, 2023

Avada has literally the best apps on the app store, I believe they are a must-have for your store as they are so easy to use and the customer support is just awesome. I needed help and Esther was super fast to respond and helped me out in literally 2 minutes. I always know I can count on the people at Avada, thank you truly!

YOUTH UNBROKEN
Sweden
6 months using the app
July 21, 2023

It's amazing and saves me lots of time! Their people is nice, when I connect with them for not farmilier with code to change the size of forms on mobile, they help me to do that! You will also like this app.

HAAKTS
China
5 months using the app
January 16, 2024

очень быстрая поддержка. удобный интерфейс!

Take a Break
Israel
23 days using the app
August 27, 2023

Emily was very professional and helpful, she understood my issue right away and showed my how to do what I wasn't sure about.
Really appreciate the quick response and help!

Galore Pleasure